Squier Cabronita trade for DeArmond S73?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by rockymtnguitar, Jan 25, 2020.

1. rockymtnguitar

rockymtnguitar Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

Curious about opinions, as I cannot figure out what a fair price for the S73 would be...

I've got a Squier Cabronita (the kind with two Fidelitron pickups). Modified with 500k pot and Switchcraft/Electrosocket. I've got it posted for $400 (hard to find pricing on that, too). Great condition.

I've been offered an S73 in trade that appears to be in great condition. Might include a hardshell case, too...

Good trade?

2. Zepfan

Zepfan Poster Extraordinaire

Can't offer much about the S73, but I do have a M72 Bluesbird with the Gold Tone HB's and It's a great guitar. The pickups are fantastic.

Good luck on your quest.

rockymtnguitar likes this.
  3. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

odd bird that is... a kind of offset SG with gretsch style pickups... hmmmm...

If you dig it, it is a cool odd bird and probably sounds great...

I'd imagine the build quality is better on the DeArmond.. I had an M77T and it was a really great guitar...

I think you can get 400 back out of it when you decide to, but you'll likely have a longer sale time.

emisilly and rockymtnguitar like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.