Sports fan? Who is your team no matter what? Show your team colors!

Tricone

Tele-Holic
View attachment 944567 View attachment 944568
Also anyone playing against the Las Vegas Raiders and the Florida Gators.
I have been a Broncos fan since I was a kid and they drafted Elway. Being a UGA Bulldogs fan, loved it when Denver drafted Terrell Davis out of Georgia, and he was a definite cog to get them over the hump and win the '97 and '98 Superbowls.
download (1).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

Also, finally got to admit to being a Peyton Manning fan when he finally joined an organization I like.lol

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Sorry, I can understand the Bruins resentment with the Penguins stealing their colors
I'm obviously kidding, and if I was top brass for the Pens, I'd go to court as well to avoid wearing that God-awful blue!

Objectively, black and gold makes sense for consistency with the Steelers and the Pirates.

I live 5 minutes away from Gillette Stadium, so I suppose I should be talking about the Patriots anyway!
27-278480_transparent-patriots-png-new-england-patriots-png-download.png

Tele-friend

Tele-Afflicted

Coloradotwanger

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I have been a Broncos fan since I was a kid and they drafted Elway. Being a UGA Bulldogs fan, loved it when Denver drafted Terrell Davis out of Georgia, and he was a definite cog to get them over the hump and win the '97 and '98 Superbowls.
View attachment 944644
View attachment 944645
Also, finally got to admit to being a Peyton Manning fan when he finally joined an organization I like.lol
Yes!The Elway years are missed.Mile High Magic!Was so glad to see the Bulldogs beat Bama!

Guitharley

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
View attachment 944532
David Krecji - 2011 Stanley Cup Parade in Boston

View attachment 944533
Me and my favorite defenseman... 2011

View attachment 944534
Ken Casey, lead singer and bassist for The Dropkick Murphys

Go Bs!
NICE...Chuckster....Dont know if you saw my entry regarding getting slammed for my love of the Leafs by buddies ...but my one pal is a huge Bruin fan...sent me this on Christmas day....
Resized_20211225_095541.jpeg

Will NEVER admit it to him...but the Bruins are pretty classy org.
cheers

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Holic
Eventhough I am not from Scotland, Celtic FC is my favourite football club.
The Celtic family are a global family.
My brother helps to run the supporters club in Sydney Australia.
We're having a much improved season this year with the new manager and the new players. Especially the ones from Japan.
Here's hoping for a good result against our Glasgow rivals on 2nd of February!!!
Hail Hail!