Sports fan? Who is your team no matter what? Show your team colors!

djh22

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
IMG_20220125_092209499.jpg

rcole_sooner

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Oklahoma Sooners and the Dallas Cowboys.

The Sooners seems obvious as we are from Southern Oklahoma. Been almost good for a while now.

Dallas is more because that's who my family liked when I was growing up. And I can't see switching teams, just because they've hit hard times. Gotta stay the course.

I don't watch that much sports either way. Probably watch more golf than anything. My wife likes the LPGA, and I don't mind watching that at all.

Last edited:

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I want to be a Cowboys fan.
I’ve been a Cowboys fan since I became “football conscious” in the mid-70’s.
Most of my life I’ve been a Cowboys fan, through good and bad and thick and thin.
I really, really try…
…but I have come to detest Jerry Jones and his meddlesome ownership so much that my Cowboys Fandom is in serious jeopardy—it’s barely alive, on life support. They’ve disappointed me too many times, and 99% of those disappointments can be laid at the feet of that Stretch-Faced Carnival Barker (mediocre coaches, stupid draft choices, that monstrosity of a stadium).

For the AFC, I’ve always been a Dallas Texans Kansas City Chiefs fan—fortunately they’re good right now.

College—University of Texas Longhorns and TCU Horned Frogs…TCU is closer to home and UT is closer to where my heart is (Central Texas Hill Country)…both of them are pretty bad right now, and will hopefully rebuild soon.

High School—Strawn Greyhounds (my dad’s alma mater, where they play 6-man football).