Spooky Hot Sauce ?

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Every summer a slew of Jamaican gals come to work here and some of them like to debate cooking theory, especially if I bring curry for lunch.
They gotta whole nother food think goin on that I’m not really understanding. But I’m only seeing maybe 100 representatives all of whom are living packed into crappy dwellings to make money for the season.
I don’t get the sense they do the macho maxo hot sauce like some murican guys.

I love the yellow sriracha but can’t get it locally and have a case in my queue to order. Not super hot.

Edit: these gals often report that their man was murdered back at home while they were at work, so graves may be less of a typo than first assumed.

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Is "bands named after Smiths songs" a category now?

I'm naming my next band "Speakers Push The Air" for sure.

:) It was the “Graves” in the OP but ya I never get tired of them. I put on the remasters and just let them roll, pick any song any record, very few klunkers. Perfect band, it’s really nice to remember them that way and not with a string of lackluster releases after multiple arena tours.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
1642729604295.png

David Barnett

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I made a meatloaf, and for the glaze I combined 1/3 cup ketchup, 1/3 cup cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup light brown sugar, and a couple glugs of Pickapeppa. Heat in a sauce pan until the sugar is incorporated. Turned out real nice.

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I like pik a pepper
Had some at Pepes KW
Great on steaks.
Like an upscale Lea&Perrin steak sauce(not worscestire)

Last edited:

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
These are my sauces. For wimps or just mild seasoning. For grownups (use in soups stews, chilis, or dribble on beef or pork). Not bad. Are they breeding anything hotter?

hot sauces.jpg

Poster Extraordinaire
Eat what you like. If you punish yourself, you're an idiot. I still want to try Da Bomb to see how bad it is. I never claimed I wasn't an idiot.