1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Spec. Perfect You / Never to be without Effect Pedals.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by arlum, Mar 3, 2021.

1. surf_jimi

surf_jimi Tele-Meister

Clean boost and overdrive. Typically a Fulltone Fat Boost and a Macon OD808 but if I’m traveling light I will just use a Fulldrive 2

2. D_Malone

D_Malone Tele-Holic

I wouldn’t say it’s perfect, but I’ve yet to find anything that can replace my Catalinbread Karma Suture (germanium version). I use it like a treble booster (gain low, output high, slight bass cut) in front of a dirty amp or an overdrive. I’ve had many treble boosters and fuzz pedals, and even a few Harmonic Percolators, which the Karma Suture is derived from, but I didn’t like any of them more than the Karma Suture. It is my all-time favorite boost pedal and I’ve been using it for years. A treble cut control would make it perfect, but a minor adjustment to the guitar’s tone control does the job.

3. Bedder18

Bedder18 Tele-Meister

Not a pedal... my EFX2 tape echo with built in chorus/reverb is now an essential part of my tone.

0EAD4681-225E-48C3-8F6D-84A87A615583.jpeg

4. schenkadere

schenkadere Friend of Leo's

Dirty, I need a delay of some sort. Preferably a warm voiced digital. Clean, a DC type compressor and at least a little reverb.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.