SoundClick problems?

TwoBear

Tele-Afflicted
I erroneously posted a query earlier today in which I mentioned SoundCloud but I meant to say SoundClick-I've been having problems all day and I still can't load anything there, has anyone else experienced this?

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
I've uploaded over 600 tracks to SoundClick since 2013 without issue Lawrence. SoundClick recently provided .wave file uploads, with limitations. I've always upload MP3 files under my free account. You might want to look at limitations via .wave file uploads as the source of your problems.

I just uploaded a track to SoundClick Lawrence with no problems. Hope that helps.

TwoBear

Tele-Afflicted
I've uploaded over 600 tracks to SoundClick since 2013 without issue Lawrence. SoundClick recently provided .wave file uploads, with limitations. I've always upload MP3 files under my free account. You might want to look at limitations via .wave file uploads as the source of your problems.

I just uploaded a track to SoundClick Lawrence with no problems. Hope that helps.
Thanks for that reply. I think I've got about 37 or almost 40 songs and have been trying it again today even signing out and signing in with incognito, it's still not working. I'll try to find out how to change from wav to MP3.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Thanks for that reply. I think I've got about 37 or almost 40 songs and have been trying it again today even signing out and signing in with incognito, it's still not working. I'll try to find out how to change from wav to MP3.

I use, in addition to DAW, iTunes (free) to convert .wave files to MP3 files.

You can also reach out to SoundClick tech support/the owner, Tolgar Canli, at [email protected] to discuss the issues if you want to go that route. They're great.

Hope this helps.

TwoBear

Tele-Afflicted
I use, in addition to DAW, iTunes (free) to convert .wave files to MP3 files.

You can also reach out to SoundClick tech support/the owner, Tolgar Canli, at [email protected] to discuss the issues if you want to go that route. They're great.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for that, I have so much fun adding to these tracks and then it just bothers the holy heck out of me that I hit this wall. I think we are going to buy a TV and that will free up the laptop to use more for my music than watching YouTube spy, cowboy, & noir movies or music which are/is usually in the background.