1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

SOUND HOLE COVER FOR JUMBO

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by Craig, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Craig

Craig TDPRI Member

Anybody know where i can find a sound hole cover big enough for a takamine jumbo ?? ...the hole is 4.25 " or 11cm ..I need one at least 4.5 " as to not fall into the guitar...I've looked about everywhere

2. 985plowboy

985plowboy Friend of Leo's

So that guitar has a different sound hole than others?
    I’d check with the good folks a feedback buster. They’ll know.
    Out of curiosity why do you think you need a sound hole cover? Are you having big issues with feedback playing live?

3. toomuchfun

toomuchfun Tele-Afflicted

Make your own. Get a piece of cardboard, trim a piece of foam sheet (sometimes packaging material will work) to just over hole size and glue to the cardboard. You can print a design on the cardboard or glue/tape it on for a one of a kind tool.

4. Craig

Craig TDPRI Member

Truthfully i haven't played this guitar in a live setting yet but from previous experience I assumed I would need one .It's going to be a loudish rock setting ...i will check out feedback buster ...thanks

985plowboy likes this.
  5. Craig

Craig TDPRI Member

Truthfully i haven't played this guitar in a live setting yet but from previous experience I assumed I would need one .It's going to be a loudish rock setting ...i will check out feedback buster ...thanks

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.