Songs full of "whoah oh whoah oh whoah oh oh whoah..."

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'm with you, bro. Add to that the goofy ad jingles that have a folksy guitar and someone whistling a happy tune in the background. They are dead to me. It I could remember their product, I wouldn't buy it.

middy

Friend of Leo's
I'm with you, bro. Add to that the goofy ad jingles that have a folksy guitar and someone whistling a happy tune in the background. They are dead to me. It I could remember their product, I wouldn't buy it.
Haha, “marketing music” I call it. I hear it on my wife’s phone and I say, “what are you shopping for?”

Larry F

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
Feelings.

Didn't Bill Murray used to do that stuff as a lounge act, with Paul Schaeffer, on SNL?

middy

Friend of Leo's
giphy.gif

Larry F

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
How about an entire verse of “la la la la”?

It was written and recorded quickly and in the heat of the moment I guess.

My high school rock band gigged a lot around Portland in 1970-71. For an upcoming gig at an LDS (Mormon) dance, we were told not to play Ohio. This was passed on to us by the father of one of the band members. We went ahead and played it anyway, to little response. No one said a thing about it. I'm more convinced than ever that it was all the father's idea. I had flat out refused to wear a fringed vest on stage, so this could have been Harry's power play as our manager--which he wasn't. He told us that the Kent State shootings were not an appropriate subject for a song. Just as locker room banter was not appropriate in public.

Flip G

Tele-Holic
Woooooman, Whoa whoa whoa woooooo ooo oooo man
Have you got cheating on your miiii-i-i i iiii i i iiiiind....
Woman!
Woah, man!
Whoooooaaa, man!
She was a thief.
You've got to belief.
She stole my heart and my cat.
Betty, Judy, Josie and those hot Pussycats,
They made me horny
Saturday morn-y.
Girls of cartoons
Will leave me in ruins.
I want to to be Betty's Barney.
Hey, Jane, get me off this crazy thing ...
Called love.