Son comes to the rescue again.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Toto'sDad, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

You're like the old grocery store guy in open range who sold chocolate candy bars that had never eaten one! Live a little have a cinnamon roll! You've already admitted to hoarding toilet paper, by having eighty rolls of it, you can afford to take a dump! :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

2. Toto'sDad

You're absolutely right, and no it won't. You ever been around one? Ever heard the old expression you could smell him a mile before you got to him? Well, guess where that came from?

3. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Maybe I'll drop on the ice rink? In any case, I guess I won't be around to care, so maybe I should stop caring now.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  4. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

If the bakery/bread shelves at all the markets are any indication. no one gives a flying f*** about gluten any more.

Mike Eskimo and unixfish like this.
  5. Rick330man

Rick330man Tele-Afflicted

Your point about supporting small businesses hits very close. This community is heavily dependent on tourism. The county government ordered all hotels closed and all tourists out as of 6:00P.M. Sunday in an effort to help curtail the spread of corona virus. This is really hurting the small businesses which are a huge part of this community's character.

We're trying to help our local restaurants stay afloat by ordering take out for one meal a day (which can get expen$ive). But one of our favorite local dives just called it quits Tuesday. It kills me to think of the families dependent on that business for their livelihoods and the struggles they'll now face.

Anything and everything we do to help each other out right now is important...even enjoying those cinnamon rolls.

6. unixfish

unixfish Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I was surprised. We had a 30-pack in the basement that was un-opened, and two six packs. My daughter moved home for the duration, and brought a six pack. Then I went to the three bathrooms and counted how many rolls were under the sinks.

80 rolls. That seemed like a lot.

My guess is we probably always have at least 20 before we buy another 30 pack.

But enough about what goes on with the Unixfish family's butts! :lol::lol::lol:

Toto'sDad likes this.
  7. Toto'sDad

Quit runnin' around countin' toilet paper and butt holes and order yourself a cinnamon roll! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

unixfish likes this.
  8. Toto'sDad

[​IMG]

Mike Eskimo likes this.
  9. unixfish

unixfish Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I'll order two - one for each of the kids. :D

They are both home now - son is finishing college bachelors semester at home, daughter is finishing her last college masters semester and doing client counseling from home (she did not want to be in her apartment by herself for 6 weeks). We are all holed up in a different bedroom here, while Mrs. hangs out downstairs. We need that extra TP!

Toto'sDad likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.