Something that might help me write lyrics, if I can stop laughing long enough

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Digital Larry, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Digital Larry

Digital Larry Tele-Afflicted

https://talktotransformer.com

I gave it the seed:
    song lyrics for "driving my car down by the river"

and it gave me this, more of a writeup.... this time. It gives something unique each time.

song lyrics for "driving my car down by the river" can be traced as far back as 2001 and the album was inspired by them.

The original "driving down the river" song was inspired from a song on the album called "My Little Dog's Car Was Running Over the Ground" by The Roots. That song includes a chorus that would be sung by the R&B duo and included the lines: "Ain't no good reason, man/ I just want a home/ I need a place to be." That song, however, wasn't recorded by Roots until 1997, so the "driving down the river" version of the song could've been the result of two separate tracks being mixed into one on the original album.

For the rest of the lyrics, the lyrics are almost entirely borrowed from the song "My Little Dog's Car" that was released in 2009. The only other song that makes use from the song is "Laugh at Me," from this album, which was played in the show during the intro song and the outro in the end of track 10.
    =================================
    some more lyrics:

lyrics for my song, falling tree,

and in a few days it'll be played live. If you want to be a singer you'll be able to choose between the following lyrics.

You wanna be a tree
    You gonna fall a tree
    You wanna die and be a tree
    LOOK I'M ON THE MOON, TURD.
    ========================
    or, you can let it explain how tube circuitry works:

how do you calculate the value for the screen resistor for an el84

60)? The answer is that it is usually calculated using the formula below:

i = RDA - 0.06

where RDA = current voltage of the screen, RDA = resistor number, 0.06 = .05.

It is not uncommon to buy a second screen resistor for use as an example.

As you know the screen resistor on a screen will give much larger current than it does for a single diode, so this gives a negative value for the screen resistor.

When adding the screen resistor, you first add 0.01uF to 1. This way you will use half of the screen resistor.

Using a 1.75mm screen resistor as an example, you can use RDA = 1.78/0.06 = 1.88.

When using a 1.5mm screen resistor like this, you can use RDA = 1.57/0.06 = 0.99.

When using a 0.1mm screen resistor, you can use RDA = 0.67/0.06 = 0.94.

If you multiply this with 1.85mm screen resistor, you can see that it will only give half of the screen resistor. If you would like to check this, then it is easiest to

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    eclecticsynergy likes this.
  2. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

Free association much?

nojazzhere likes this.
  3. sean79

sean79 Poster Extraordinaire

Beautiful.

Digital Larry likes this.
  4. dan1952

dan1952 Friend of Leo's

I love absurd lyrics.

5. sean79

sean79 Poster Extraordinaire

I typed in a couple lines from a song I wrote about meeting my wife... the robots turned in into some kind of murder story. Kind of weird. Maybe I should be scared.

6. beyer160

beyer160 Friend of Leo's

I just tried typing in a line of a song I'm working on, and what it gave me back was really dark...

7. Digital Larry

LOL my impression was that it was generally upbeat about things, but not always.

8. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

If Jim Morrison hadn't been drunk when recording Roadhouse Blues. :lol:

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel.
    You will find answers, answers to your problems.
    And the road to peace is yours to take.
    And as a gift to you and to the universe!

nojazzhere and Digital Larry like this.
  9. 2 Headed Goat

2 Headed Goat Tele-Afflicted

Switch van for car and living for driving... and you'll get this classic chestnut -

10. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Tele-Afflicted

Check out this one - click the button at the top and it generates a page of random New Age jargon.

11. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

I typed a seed about dancing and everybody died... The streets were full of the dead and dead were strewn across my porch!

Psycho AI

12. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

every time I think about you I just want to cry," she says.

Her husband works at an air force base as its communications officer. They'd love to spend some time in Florida, but when she went to visit him for the holidays she got lost. They spent almost a fortnight looking for her — and it's been almost three years since the phone call he didn't answer, and not to mention the countless trips to the emergency room he forgot to take to the hospital — yet she feels more desperate and confused than ever.

"I don't know what I'll be like when I'm 35 for the next six years and still living," she told BuzzFeed News by phone from her hospital bed. "So I hope I can meet some people who still find you."

13. Digital Larry

I can't use this thing if I'm sitting in bed and my wife's sleeping. Even if I suppress my audible laughter I am shaking the whole bed. The results often have a dream like quality where they ALMOST make sense until WHAM...

14. MattyK-USA

MattyK-USA Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Not bad.

Alright, you win, I'll sing your song for you.

How often do you go to bed with me?

You always go to bed with me.

How do you sleep at night?

My mind is always on music.

My mind goes where my tongue leads.

And I'm glad I came to you because that's how you do it.

So, how do we sing? What words of your own do we use when we sing?

Well, some people have used it and not many have listened to it.

I'd like to know more about your own use of lyrics.

So, what you used to eat with an open mouth?

Well, I used to live a whole lifestyle where I ate a whole bunch of fish, shrimp, and mackerel. And if I ate a whole bunch of chicken or turkey, I did everything. In China, they said this was their favorite food. You don't have to ask.

15. Digital Larry

Just preface your seed with Q: and it will create an interview. e.g.

Q: what do you think of GWAR's version of the "Killer Clown"?

A: I've never been big on this "kill the clown or die" kind of music at all, but I still think GWAR is in a great position, because all their fans are not necessarily fans of this version of the band anymore. They understand how much they meant to other people from the first line up, and so it's not a case of me taking away from the band for the sake of others, it's for the sake of me understanding that they're still going to sell out shows, it's for me to understand that they've played live for years and years.

Q: How did GWAR reach their current level of respect as a band and what are their goals moving forward?

A: The answer to that is simple – we've got a lot of fan-facing stuff to be done. Our next tour, which we're actually about to play in April, is going to be at the most awesome music festival on the planet. We're going to throw them one last party in May. But as far as our goals… if I had to summarize it, it's not about becoming more famous, I'm just doing what GWAR should be doing, and I really think they've given themselves an opportunity to do that, but it also doesn't...

16. Fiesta Red

Fiesta Red Friend of Leo's

Jack Kerouac ain’t got nothin’ on you, man.

17. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

Jeez I just used up half an hour. Can’t decide if I’m more fascinated or scared...

And now I’m wondering which of you guys is a neural network...

18. Mexitele Blues

Mexitele Blues Tele-Holic

I fed it back your moon turd line.

Look, I'm on the moon, turd!

We've got a pretty good one, too!

I'm an astronaut, with a nice suit,

Turd! Turd. "

—Wagoner's joke about going to Mars:

"[w]omen say that the world is in need of a man in space: we need a guy with big, fat and beautiful ****! And what are we, the last remnants of an evil and evil race?

We got some pretty good guys, right?

We got a bunch of space monkeys, too!

These guys were out for business—

So why don't I go in there and blow some brains up?

This whole planet needs a man in space, man. We need men capable of making a difference! [to the moonlings] You wanna go in and get them? Let's do that.

What's up with you on the other side? [from the moonlings] Why aren't the people on this side doing anything?

[the moonlings] Why don't we shut down the planet right now?

This is a race for power, people don't see it that way. 'Cause we just want to kill you for us. I'm telling them, "We don't care who you are

19. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

Fender Telecaster (NFA, serial # 57922) is an example of a Fender Telecaster with a custom headstock that has no headstock string.

The neck (2) of the Fender Telecaster is made of walnut, and has a "slider" tailpiece and a "bridge" bridge shape. The bridge has a dot in it which matches the fretting for the back of the neck. The string running from the back of the neck is routed to the bridge, and the bridge is screwed to a piece of wood and glued; otherwise, this "slider" type headstock is available in walnut. This custom headstock is available with or without the "slider" tailpiece. The two strings on the headstock are made in three tunings. The tunings are: B3, F, A. Assembled at D-I and fitted with a fingerboard in C (the "B" and "F" are not tunings).

These guitars are all in excellent condition, but it may take a few years or so to see color in the wood! If you are looking for someone who looks and plays well, this one is for you; this will be a very special instrument.

For an additional fee add $350 to the purchase price. (includes shipping cost)

20. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

this is what I got... I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween-->

Rancho cordova huge pine tree 1966 aerojet 2 - 0.7 - 0.3 - 0.6 0.4 0.3 0.5 0.3 0.3 0.4 - - - - - - - 35 - 0 7 0.5 19 0.2 12 - 0 0 0 2 -0.2 1 0.3 17.3 19,6 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 0 5.4 3.0 0 0 0 0 2 -0.2 3 8.6 3.2 21 30,7 25,9 14 23 0.2 16 0.8 7 4 2.0 1 1.3 0.8 0.6 6 3 17 -0.7 0 0 0 3 8.6 15,8 5.3 0 0 18 -10.1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 0 0.0 0.0 -20 18 - - - 19 0 - - 0 9 2 0.3 0.5 4 18.0 8,4 1.2 0.3

The top row (right-hand column) does not include the total score.

In addition to the scores generated by these two variants, we will also have the maximum score possible, i.e. the max score of a single

basher likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.