1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Some pics from Winter NAMM '07

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by RelicStrat, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

On a happier note, this should be around my neck by Thursday:

[​IMG]

Sorry, J-man. ;)

Of course, there are others out there, including one more at the same store. The guy who sold me the guitar (Jason) -- who was very nice, BTW -- says he bought one as investment. That's one line I can use on the wife. I always tell her that if my 1964 Ludwig White Oyster Pearl drum kit was only a 1964 Telecaster we could sell it and buy a nice used car (not that we need one). My birthday is next Sunday.

But, seriously, if anyone in the Los Angeles areawould like to buy a 1974 SF Deluxe Reverb or a 1997 SF Twin Reverb for a reasonable price, let me know! Or that drum kit!

2. J-man

J-man Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Admin Post
    Send it to my house and I'll break it in for you.:twisted:

3. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

Jack, here is a full shot.

[​IMG]

And a couple more interesting Telecasters (these are not my photos, they were taken by a lucky attendee, and posted on the Gear Page.)

[​IMG]

(A different view of one already posted)
    [​IMG]

4. RelicStrat

RelicStrat Tele-Meister

Skully, I think you are wrong about this girl being a model. I don't think that girl was a model working for Fender or anyone else. I never saw any models at the Fender booth at all unlike the past 3 or 4 years I've been attending. If you look at the girl in question you will notice that her badge strap says "dtech". If you go to Johnny's Bad Dog Cafe post titled "Hubert Sumlin" you will notice Johnny is wearing a "dtech" badge strap. He also states in reply #8 of that thread that his girlfriend was with him and snapped the pic of him and Hubert Sumlin. I'm pretty positive the girl is Johnny's girlfriend and I believe you and all the other bashers need to make a very big heart felt apology. I can't believe some of you never even took the consideration that this might be a member's girlfriend or wife. I posted these pics so everyone who wasn't able to attend could also get some enjoyment from them. I wish I had never even started this thread now. It's really better not to say anything at all if you can't say something nice about someone, and sticking ones head up their rectum, and not taking the time to think about what you are typing, and bashing a great TDPRI members girlfriend or wife is very mean spirited and rude and completely uncalled for.

Johnny, if you have come back to this thread and have witnessed this mess, please accept my heart felt apologies that this thread has turned out the way it has. For that I am truly very, very sorry.

5. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

I'm sorry if I insulted Johnny's girlfriend. I honestly think she's cute, my comments about the tooth and gum thing notwithstanding.

And no, it wasn't obvious from this thread that it was Johnny's girlfriend. In the future, instead of doing the high horse angry thing, why don't you all inform us of this fact?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  6. durango jon-boy

durango jon-boy Banned

Post a picture of yourself then and we will critique you. How do you know thats not a TDPRIer or a girlfriend of one?

7. andrew

andrew Tele-Holic

Because this is a guitar forum. Any commit about how she looks doesn't belong in this guitar forum. :rolleyes: Since it has been brought up though I personally think she is great looking, way to go Johnny!!! :D

I'm not to sure about the neck on that G.E. Smith yet though. I figured Johnny would have gotten some better pics of the 5e3 though. :(

8. Enjoicube

Enjoicube TDPRI Member

Would someone order me that palo escrito :) little low on money. I think it would go best around my neck.

9. Westerly Sunn

Westerly Sunn Poster Extraordinaire

Model or no model... That's a human being with feelings. Something a resonable mature person would not say to her face certainly shouldn't be written down in a public place. That comment stunk.

10. rootsnblues

rootsnblues Tele-Meister

Anybody have a spare pedalboard to send to Jerry D?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.