So, whad’ya get for Father’s Day?

Alamo

Doctor of Teleocity
We've had our Father's day in May and its hardly ever got something to do with boxes of chocolate.

try this:

edit: "A custom on Father's Day is that men will go out for hikes taking some wagons with them. This might sound like a healthy pastime, but the wagons are loaded with beer, wine and food to 'sustain' the men on their hike. The beer and wine supplies are fully depleted before the hike is over.

Getting drunk seems to be an important part of the celebrations and according to the Federal Statistical Office of Germany, alcohol-related accidents multiply by three on this day."
well, slightly exaggerated ;)

Last edited:

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
I’ll get what I have now probably. I think the wife n kids have erased the day from all the calendars in the house and avoid any conversation leaning that way.

Rocky058

Tele-Afflicted
1655084621881.png

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
You threw me with that title, I thought I lost track of the calendar again and was hoping it was this weekend....I have the holiday off on the day after.

Damn, I have to work tomorrow after-all.
Hi.

Oh yeah, it's a holiday, rather than a 3rd(?) Sunday thing in the States, right? Or, is it the next Monday becomes a holiday?

Sorry about that.

Pax/
Dean