1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

so i gave the cat a bath...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by thunderbyrd, Nov 2, 2020.

1. tomkatf

tomkatf Tele-Afflicted

How did you get the fur off your tongue? (Sorry to OP)...

Torren61 likes this.
  2. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Yeah, Torren, how DID you get the fur off your tongue...wait, i don't wanna know...

LOL

3. Weazel

Weazel Tele-Holic

What's with you seeking out these "cat lover posts" lately, just to tell us that you hate cats and want to kill them?
    Not very charming, friend.

4. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Not "seeking them out" they're in my face on this, a guitar/chat site.
    Yes , I do not like cats at all. They are not domestic pets in a true sense, they roam, breed and, here they kill small wildlife. Simply put, they are pests, brought out to Australia on ships in the 1700s.

5. Weazel

Weazel Tele-Holic

Then I would suggest you try to find a cat free chat platform.
    Good luck with that, and I wish you well.

6. Bryan A

Bryan A Tele-Meister

?? not sure how much experience you have with cats but my cat, and every other cat owners’ cats I know, are extremely domesticated. You’re basing the opinion on the fact they kill animals smaller than themselves? Ever met a German Shepard? My father-in-law’s Shepard is the sweetest dog ever toward humans, but he WILL kill any other animals he can catch in his yard including cats and other small dogs. Does that mean dogs aren’t domesticated too?

7. Tonetele

Without prejudice, cats often roam at night, a BBC special monitored them at 20 mile per nights. They breed and hunt. They cannot be completely domesticated like a dog. I had one ( a dog ) almost the twin of Toto'sDad. Dog's like that do not roam. They are dependent on us for food and are loving animals ( not that cats can't be).
    Here in Australia we have very small native animals that are unique to our land.
    Cats kill them.
    They came here to keep rats and mice away from food stocks on ships in 1776..
    They are an introduced species and, as such, Australian scientists, and most citizens, do not want them here anymore.
    What more can I say without being slurred as a " cat hater"?
    Kangaroo Island, 20 miles South of me, has worked hard to be a cat free Island. There are reasons for this. Please consider. I have had a cat that was great with my first infant son, but see the damage they do . I just want a cat free Australia.
    We also have millions of Camels, brought out by Afghani traders. I have seen them and they stare at you as they have never seen a human. They too are an imported problem along with wild pigs.
    We here are simply trying to preserve Australian fauna.
    If we can succeed with cats we can move on. Tonight's news featured the killing of camels. They ruin the ground that valuable beef can be farmed on.
    Please think further than the pretty , purring pet.

teleman1 likes this.
  8. Tonetele

[QUOTE="Bryan A, post: 10215045, member: 154164" My father-in-law’s Shepard is the sweetest dog ever toward humans, but he WILL kill any other animals he can catch in his yard including cats and other small dogs. Does that mean dogs aren’t domesticated too?[/QUOTE]
    Yes, a family dog attacked a family member and was immediadetaly put down .
    Some times we have to face reality in relation to so- called "pets".

9. Tonetele

@Weazel move on. I'm tired of cat posts. I have tried to explain my scientific reasons and am not saying anymore about feline beasts.

10. Weazel

Weazel Tele-Holic

At the cat factory:

Cat: "I would like a tail, please?"
    Factory clerk: "Sure! What colour do you want?"
    Cat: "Well, as the rest of my fur is mostly white, I guess white would be nice?"
    Factory clerk: "We have black tails"
    Cat: "but...I thought I could choose?"
    Factory clerk: "YOU GET A BLACK TAIL"
    Cat: "...."
    Factory clerk: "..."
    Cat: "meow..."

Cattail.jpg

11. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Afflicted

You should not own a cat if you do not have this philosophy. Many cat owners are foolish as all getup and total irresponsible folks at any rate and don't deserve having the pet cause they are in denial of the appropriate care they should have for owning a cat. Letting your cat out means, your will is affecting your neighbors and the local habitat. It means that one day your cat might not come home or gets savagely attacked AND, you really don't care. Not enough to be a cat owner.

stevemc likes this.
  12. Weazel

Weazel Tele-Holic

Then go somewhere else.

13. Tonetele

14. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

that's what finally solved the problem. it cost like 50 bucks, but the fleas were gone in a day. seresto collars really work.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.