1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Snouse - Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by blowery, Mar 3, 2016.

1. blowery

blowery Tele-Meister

On Snouses website they have listed that they are going on an Indefinite Hiatus so if you want a Snouse, now is the time to get one.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. ICTRock

ICTRock Tele-Afflicted

price point not sustainable ... said that a few times around here

3. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

No. Soup. For You. :lol:

Dr Anatta and sanfi4u like this.
  4. blowery

blowery Tele-Meister

Not sure if it was the "not sustainable" portion, but he states he has some "heavy business" to do. He posted on another forum his "history, all about him sorta thing" He is a musician, was in a band sold 1million singles, on Kimmel, fairly famous song a few years ago 2011, maybe he is going back to do that? Pure speculation...

Phew! What a great set of years we've had sharing our passion for sound with you! We've got some heavy business to take care of (more on that soon), so we're going to be shutting the store down after the middle of next week for an indefinite amount of time. If you've had your eye on something, now's the time to pick up. We'll be selling all the backup stock we have, so we'll be able to ship your order in about 5 business days. All US orders ship with free Priority 2-3 day shipping. International delivery is generally within 6-11 days after shipment.

5. sanfi4u

sanfi4u Tele-Meister

I've ordered myself a Blackbox 2 to compliment my Blueline Pro. IMHO, Snouse pedals are bargains even at a regular price point taking into account what they really are. Even more so when they are discounted. It was impossible to pass by. I hope Joshua will get back to pedal buisness in a while. He's a really good builder.

6. DaveKS

DaveKS Friend of Leo's

Yep that BB 2 seems to fix any complaints I have about original.

At least he is keeping people up to date. Not like Lumpys Tone Shop where he just vanished, no communications and stopped taking orders.

If he's done his thing with pedals and wants to chase other things I say more power to him and good luck in your endevours. Class act.

7. El Chivo

El Chivo Tele-Meister

Weird timing. Didn't he just announce the Black Box 2?

8. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

Yup. Timing is weird, but life always plays tricks with timing. I hope he is doing well.

9. songtalk

songtalk Friend of Leo's

At least this means that ALL black box 2s are "limited editions".....

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.