Ska Fans?

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by LowThudd, Jan 24, 2018.

1. bender66

bender66 Poster Extraordinaire

Strange. They did the same here although it was only about an hour difference? I thought it might have had something to do with the mudslides cutting us off from LA & them possibly having to make a 5 hour drive instead of 2. Their gear was already here though. The drummer & bass player set up everything just previous to the delayed start. It seemed very last minute. Nothing was ever said, & the set was very short with no encore. It was pretty disappointing. I can usually count on a fun night with the Beat to lift me up. There must have been something going on we're not privy too.

I'll go see them again next time.

2. Southpole

Southpole Tele-Holic

That’s too bad. I usually rely on public transport to get to gigs so I can avoid drinking restrictions so timing is crucial! Which is why I like gigs that start on time rather than bands that don’t come on before 1am!

3. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

You could tell the doorman/staff were not cool with the change, but were being as accommodating as possible to the the band. He mentioned most ticket holders being disappointed with the change. I sat in my car and debated if I should stay, but finally decided to head home. Maybe next time.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.