I'm stripping a guitar down and was removing some in-line 3x3 Klusons from an old guitar. Some of the screws were stripped, but I was still able to get them out fairly easily with pliers. Except for one. I spent way too long fiddling with it and got nowhere using the usual suggestions I found on the internet. I thought that I would be forced to drill it out or using that gimmick where you remove the wood around the screw. I poked around and found a pair of "vampliers." Seemed promising but almost $30! I said to hell with it and ordered them. If they worked, they would probably end up paying for themselves. They came today and that screw moved immediately in its grip and was out in seconds. I'm sure craftier people could have removed it with ease, but man, these were worth every penny. I've found with tools, buy once cry once is the way to go... Never seen them mentioned on here so I figured I'd give them a shout-out.