1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Simply have not seen them

Discussion in 'Band Wagon' started by String Tree, Apr 4, 2020.

1. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

My Band mates, that is.
    We text but, it simply is not the same.

Feels very weird, I know there are countless Millions that feel the same way.

So much for today's extra special Revelation.

teletimetx, jannodude and GibbyTwin like this.
  2. Ron R

Ron R Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Yeah, it sucks. But we're doing our part too. This too shall pass.

GibbyTwin likes this.
  3. GibbyTwin

GibbyTwin Tele-Meister

somewhere between Asbury Park and Atlantic City
    I agree. Rehearsal night was always a night I looked forward to. I still practice some on my own, but it isn't as much fun. I miss the socializing, joking, and just talking about a common interest we've all shared for much of our lives.
    Can't wait till we can get back at it.

4. Nightclub Dwight

Nightclub Dwight Tele-Afflicted

We host a dinner party every Thursday Night. Its usually the same people, sometimes with alternates. We have obviously stopped the dinner party for the past several weeks. This week my partner set up a teleconference for Thursday at 8, when we normally have the party. She was disappointed when I told her that I'd say hi, but I wasn't interested in eating my dinner staring at the computer screen just to see our good friends who we normally see every week.

Boy was I wrong! It was just as much fun to have our "virtual" dinner party as the real thing. It was super easy to set up, free of charge, and the sound and video quality was excellent. We ended up going till 11 pm, which is later than we normally go in person. And as a bonus, one of the girls flashed me her boobs when everyone else had wandered off to clear dishes or get more drinks. I'm definitely going to be tuning in next week. I think I might actually like it better than the in-person parties.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.