Sign The Buck Owens Guest Book

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Buck@r00, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Buck@r00

Buck@r00 Tele-Meister

http://www.kuzzradio.com/buck_guest.shtml

Details of the wake and funeral are also here

http://www.kuzz.com/press_release.html

This is what I wrote:

The first album I ever owned was BEST OF BUCK OWENS Vol 2, given to me on my eighth birthday. I've been a fan ever since. I finally got to meet him at the Palace a couple years ago. Have you ever worried about meeting your childhood hero? That they might somehow dissapoint you. Well not with Buck! He was incredibly gracious and friendly. And when I saw him at a show at the Palace two months later, he looked and grinned at me as if he REALLY recognized me and was glad to see me. Whether he actually did or not, it takes a very special person to make someone else feel that way. God Bless Buck Owens.

2. Frankie

Frankie Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

Thanks for the link

Buck@r00, thanks for posting the link..

Below is what I wrote..

Buck was one of the main reasons I started playing guitar long ago. It didn't make my partents to happy when I painted my new Telecaster they bought me for my birthday Red, White and Blue, but as the years drew on they understood. As many leaving notes here have, I spent many a night laying on the floor in front of the TV just watching, or holding my Tele and trying to play along as Buck played and sang on Hee Haw. He will be missed deeply, just as deeply as he touched me with his music.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and may god bless them and touch them in this time of loss.

Thank you Buck for the music and the smile..

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.