Show us your Smallest Pedalboard

knockeduptele

Tele-Holic
Bit dumb building a board for a single pedal, but I needed to speed up my guitar changes and had one of these lying around - not the best pedal in the world but being active, it at least it drives the extra cable run. Problem was gaffa'd to the stage, it would last half a set before it started following me around.

So I built this little board for it. It is extremely heavy with three sheets of 4mm roofing lead sandwiched in-between the mdf layers and a corrugated rubber sheet glued to the bottom - doesn't go anywhere

IMG_2309.JPG

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Not arguing, but why just plug straight into the amp?
True that a little board is bound to stroll...

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
Bit dumb building a board for a single pedal, but I needed to speed up my guitar changes and had one of these lying around - not the best pedal in the world but being active, it at least it drives the extra cable run. Problem was gaffa'd to the stage, it would last half a set before it started following me around.

So I built this little board for it. It is extremely heavy with three sheets of 4mm roofing lead sandwiched in-between the mdf layers and a corrugated rubber sheet glued to the bottom - doesn't go anywhere

View attachment 1014389
Ibañez AD-9 Analog Delay and a '80s MiJ Boss CE-2 Chorus

20220610_165830.jpg

zencat

TDPRI Member

View attachment 1014389
Technically not a "pedal board" but one I choose over my full pedal board for simplicity's sake - and I get all the effects I need.

Attachments

• me50_main.jpg
    me50_main.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 30

GTRANIMAL

TDPRI Member
So I wanted to down size and wen with mini- pedals. I use Smokin Amp A-B, Carbon Copy, Phase 95, Sugar Drive, Nobel mini Nad crybaby Mini wah.
All into a 68 DRRI.

Attachments

• 20220122_212247.jpg
    20220122_212247.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 20220122_212225.jpg
    20220122_212225.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 27

Gaz_

Tele-Holic
IMG_0115.jpg

As small as I could make it... Guitar into compressor, then into a split n blend. Loop one goes to a multi effect, then an octave pedal, then a vibrato and back to the split and blend. You can then wet/dry the original guitar signal with the effects signal, into an american sound and out to the amp.

IMG_0116.jpg

And it fit neatly in the case!