Jeru

Tele-Holic
Latest incarnation.
Tuner --> Comp --> Homebrew SHOx2 --> Morning Glory (w/ Boost Switch) -->
Benson Preamp Clone --> Flint (w/ Favorite Switch) --> Phase --> Delay

2022.06.20 - .jpg

Hoodster

Friend of Leo's
Like most this probably won’t last for long, but I noticed last night that my current set up has an unintended all-white appearance that looks pretty sleek and minimalist. Sounds pretty great too with the 5F6 always on and the Spark in Fat mode used to goose it into more overdrive. Countless effects and 127 different board combinations available with the Plethora. This particular one is set up with three Toneprints created by Johnny A.
B6CC435E-6606-4BBE-BAD5-3896C0DDEFC2.jpeg

bigbean

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
Trio band board - 3rd iteration. It's a primarily a vocal band. No Drum kit. I wanted an organic guitar amp sound through the PA and the Blackstone plus the Radial gets me all the way there. I use the drive section of the Blackstone on three tunes only and the chorus pedal on about three tunes. The rest of the time it's Blackstone brown sound with reverb and maybe trem. A slap delay is programed into the PA.

Attachments

• Board 7-22.jpg
    Board 7-22.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 40

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Like most this probably won’t last for long, but I noticed last night that my current set up has an unintended all-white appearance that looks pretty sleek and minimalist. Sounds pretty great too with the 5F6 always on and the Spark in Fat mode used to goose it into more overdrive. Countless effects and 127 different board combinations available with the Plethora. This particular one is set up with three Toneprints created by Johnny A.
View attachment 996596
Love the Johnny A TonePrints. Especially the reverb. Nice board and deceptively powerful!

TeleLikeItIs

TDPRI Member
This is my one man band practice play at home board. Output to looper or just straight into the mixer. MIDI control for Strymon Iridium, Beat Buddy, BOSS Rc500, Boss MD200 and ipad music app AnyTune Pro. Very flexible and pedalboard members vary.

View attachment 999170

aFewGoodTaters

Tele-Meister
Put together this grab-and-go board over the weekend. I think I could cover most bases with this - I'm tempted to ditch the larger board altogether:

IMG_0201.jpeg

Signal path: Mini Crybaby > PolyTune > Exotic SL Drive > BYOC Silver Pony II > Phase 90 (modded) > BYOC 'Lil Echo

WireLine

Tele-Afflicted
Going Ampless a bit…tried this at a couple of outdoor things with good PA, and *really* liked it.

Sennheiser wireless - older MXR Dynacomp-Vox 810- Ibanez mini chorus- Mini delay- Joyo reverb-Quilter Interblock, to Radial Di. Everything powered by strip on left.

Easy peasy.

Attachments

• 54F63CEB-25D8-4CEF-8C1A-949F30FFB333.jpeg
    54F63CEB-25D8-4CEF-8C1A-949F30FFB333.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 31

wrathfuldeity

Tele-Afflicted
Yesterday did some cleaning and a tad of re-arranging of the daily late night molehole rats nest. Tube buffered board > cheap mixer > headphones. The past week got a used TC electronic Mimiq with no particular use in mind/more out of interest of double tracking. Tried it various spots meh, but then put it in the fx loop of the mixer. Holy Moo Meow...it ain't going nowheres, even mounted on the wall by the mixer.
pboardjuly.jpg

Jeru

Tele-Holic
UPDATE: You may care or you may not -- but here we are.
Here's my post / board as of ~last month.

2022.07.12 - JR Effects .jpg

Tuner --> Comp --> SHO (clone/mini) --> Morning Glory (w/ DIY Boost Switch) -->
Benson Preamp Clone --> Flint (w/ DIY Favorite Switch) --> Phase --> Delay

I wanted to be able to better access the MG's boost switch -- super useful.
So, I replaced the homebrew SHOx2 with a single boost (darn-near always
on so can be out of the way) and took a dremel wheel to the MG boost switch
that I had made to cut its size in ~half and allow for it to fit where I needed it.

It absolutely looks like the hack job that it absolutely is -- but I honestly don't
care what it all LOOKS like -- if it works the way I want/need it to when I'm
playing a show then that's the ball game.

Cheers.

Last edited:

TheMattJones88

Tele-Meister
An update from last month...

L5QNdJs.jpg

Guitar -> JHS Pulp 'n Peel v3 -> ZVex Double Rock -> Lovetone Big Cheese Clone -> JHS Muffuletta -> EB Volume/Tuner -> MXR Script Phase 90 -> Walrus Julia Chorus -> Way Huge Supa-Puss Delay -> TC Electronics HOF2 Reverb -> Maneco Sweet 16 (EHX 16 Second Delay clone, with exp. out to the Moog pedal, controlling time.) -> '63 Ampeg Jet

WelhavenTW

Tele-Meister
Made some changed to my board; KoT out, Revv G3, Boss NS-2 and MXR Micro Flanger in.

It’s powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior that’s located underneath.
2B84D965-648B-422A-BB96-B2F251C8C39F.jpeg