Show us your Pedal board.

ReIgnition

Tele-Meister
First update to my pedalboard since 2015 or so.... note there's a buffer after the Fuzz.

IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg

phart

TDPRI Member
Finally posting my pedal board. This is homemade from scraps, and it’s huge, but I’m just a home player so NBD. It’s a combo of old stuff I’ve had for 20-25 years and Chinese crap!

Signal chain is: Sovtek Big Muff -> no-name tuner (“Amuzic??”) -> Morley Pro Series wah -> AmazonBasics Compressor -> Moskey Golden Horse -> Boss DS-1 (with Keeley “Ultra” and “All-Seeing Eye” mods) -> Danelectro 18v Cool Cat Chorus (with the famous “I’m a dope and bought a replacement pot with the wrong shaft length” mod) -> MXR Phase 90 (R28 Mod) -> DOD DFX94 Digital Delay/Sampler. The amp is a Peavey Duel 212.

Attachments

• 17652D8C-C0AB-4AFD-8AFD-2F2A01C71DE0.jpeg
    17652D8C-C0AB-4AFD-8AFD-2F2A01C71DE0.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 63
  • 25212033-CF55-418F-A1D2-920A9F0E2228.jpeg
    25212033-CF55-418F-A1D2-920A9F0E2228.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 63

RetroTeleRod

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
First actual pedal board. Be Kind!
For me it's all about 'building the actual board and using it in
'table top

JM
Very nice! I play sitting down at church and having everything up at “adjustment level “ would be sweet! As an added bonus it would keep the singers from backing up onto my floor board.

paperman

TDPRI Member
Finally….. my first pedalboard!

6EF7AB1C-6FDB-41C5-9305-1F1436F9D5F1.jpeg

Pedaltrain Nano+: (OD1) Boss SD-1 > (OD2) Ibanez TS808 > (tremolo) Carl Martin Surf Trem > (delay) MXR Carbon Copy

Next steps:
1 - practice, practice, practice & practice, I want to know/try everything for every single effect and mixing together
2 - add a power supply, something like the Volto (battery type)
3 - add in the future a Fuzz/distorsor (replacing the tremolo with one standard size or removing the SD-1).

Edgar Allan Presley

Friend of Leo's

View attachment 949962
Pedaltrain Nano+: (OD1) Boss SD-1 > (OD2) Ibanez TS808 > (tremolo) Carl Martin Surf Trem > (delay) MXR Carbon Copy

Next steps:
1 - practice, practice, practice & practice, I want to know/try everything for every single effect and mixing together
3 - add in the future a Fuzz/distorsor (replacing the tremolo with one standard size or removing the SD-1).
This looks great. You use the same SD-1 settings as me--level 10, drive 0. These pedals might do fine with a daisy chain power supply. With four analog pedals without unusual polarities or voltages, the OneSpot daisy chain power supply would probably be fine. If you were looking for something isolated, I have an MXR Iso-Brick Mini that I use under a Pedaltrain Nano+ board.

twangjeff

Tele-Afflicted

View attachment 949962

Next steps:
Man I think your board looks great! I would suggest the Trutone CS6 for power. It will fit under your board, be clean and isolated, plus it gives you 12 and 18 volt options if your power needs ever change down the line.

This looks WAY better than my first board, I can assure you! :)

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
My Ibanez phaser’s output jack went on the fritz. Only phaser I’ve ever used. I may get it repaired, but it’s a pedal that I’ve loved/hated. This Small Stone Nano popped up for sale locally, it’s like new. And it’s gonna stay. I am loving this far more than the Ibanez that I’ve owned for decades. Quieter, more lush and definitely far more straightforward to use.

F4B2AFBE-DEFD-4618-A617-5D1336BFD684.jpeg

dlew919

Doctor of Teleocity
image.jpg

Took the danelectro fish and chips off moved everything over one and added the TCE of tailspin. This is the most basic board I use. I kind of want some chorus. And a boss bd-2. But it’s a board I’m actually happy with.

Rookotronic

TDPRI Member
Since I‘m posting about my amp build everyday I thought I throw in my updated board. It’s been a while since I played a gig using a board but I needed to change my old case since it was a health threat (sharp metal parts, broken handle). I also added a tremolo, a digital reverb, a chorus and new compressor. I think it’s sooo pretty.
FA42C0B0-DC19-4A7E-9016-7E67C758572D.jpeg

The switch bottom middle just adds the muff to the signal path.

tuner->tubeScreamer->hotBritish->bigMuff->compressor->lineSelector->(superPhaser->afterglow->pipeline->delay)->hallOfFame

Greets

Last edited:

Blues Twanger

Tele-Afflicted
New Nano+ for light gigs at tiny venues playing mostly grunge covers, put together with what was lying around aside from the board itself. Powered underneath by a Cioks DC5. And before I get scorn for using the Korg tuner instead of a TU-2 have this one around because I use the strobe mode for guitar setups.

IMG_20220219_161021088.jpg

The Iridium might be overkill but it's what I have on hand that gives amp and IR modelling easiest for what I need here. The CE-5 is almost 30 years old now, so analog, and the TR-2 is 25. The DS-1 I have no idea what age or version this one is, I think I found it in a gutter or the woods or something as usual for DS-1s.

gitlvr

Friend of Leo's
My current board, which I built. Bottom right to left Crybaby, MXR Series 2000 Dynacomp, SD-1, MojoMojo, t.c. Electronics Iron Curtain, then top right to left, Digitech FX65 Ice Box, Joyo JF 08 Delay, Boss Digiverb Reverb, Ditto looper.
I am on the lookout for an older Digitech/DOD distortion unit and Delay to replace the Mojo and Joyo, respectively, and an older Flanger to add to the mix.
I miss the older Digitech stuff and will eventually run across what I want. The search is the thing, anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_4321.jpg
    IMG_4321.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 26

Stiles

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Pretty happy with this whole rig, but I do wish I had a better sounding Lesie simulator. The mini Dunlop is used as an expression pedal for the Terraform. The Empress Buffer+ will be on every board I own from now on. I don’t know how I went so long without it.

950A5F9A-6E1B-4D70-8245-B9AF7521B7F5.jpeg

jays0n

Tele-Afflicted
New Nano+ for light gigs at tiny venues playing mostly grunge covers, put together with what was lying around aside from the board itself. Powered underneath by a Cioks DC5. And before I get scorn for using the Korg tuner instead of a TU-2 have this one around because I use the strobe mode for guitar setups.

View attachment 954064

The Iridium might be overkill but it's what I have on hand that gives amp and IR modelling easiest for what I need here. The CE-5 is almost 30 years old now, so analog, and the TR-2 is 25. The DS-1 I have no idea what age or version this one is, I think I found it in a gutter or the woods or something as usual for DS-1s.
I dig this tidy little setup.