Show us your Pedal board.

Thin white duke

Friend of Leo's
Worth every penny, and not that complicated once you play with it a little. It does EVERYTHING! Currently using it mostly for my "in the loop" effects (EQ, swell, mods, 2 delays, reverb) and to control favs on the Iridium. Otherwise it's all my synths, A/B/Y box, Midi controller, metronome, looper, tuner, etc.

It's a true sandbox pedal. The Iridium does a way better job simulating an amp though. Otherwise, there is nothing like it.
I'll get one sooner or later, i just want something that can do basic things but also things that other multieffects can't..:D

wulfenganck

Tele-Afflicted
We played our first 2 gigs after a year of lockdown. Also the club in my homwtown opened again with an open stage. So I chugged a a lightweight mobile session-seutup together.
T-Rex Gull Wah, Fulltone OCD, Keeley Monterey (mainly for the excellent fuzz) and T-Rex Reptile 1st series, powered by a Pedaltrain Volto.
I was looking for a lightweighted one-channel-amp and went for a DV Mark Little Jazz 12. Good cleansound, takes pedals nicely and is astoundedly loud for a solidstate 60 watt combo. But the major plus is the weight of only 9 kg - finally a truely mobile session-setup.
Only the Gull Wah is a bit too.....bulky for a small session board, so if anybody has advice for a smaller wah.....? I'm using it mainly clean for 70s funk/soul chops and sometimes for light-crunch soli. Any ideas?

Session-Board 16-9-21.jpg

Attachments

• Session-Amp 16-9-21.jpg
    Session-Amp 16-9-21.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 27

whoanelly15

Tele-Afflicted
132F2647-B85F-494D-B4B2-1C58D05602F6.jpeg
67FD0201-C896-4469-924F-A84E1507BB67.jpeg

Hadn’t changed anything in a while, but just picked up a Dunlop Rotovibe - always wanted one. Really glad to finally have one. I may not use the chorus or phaser as often with the vibe and I removed a big muff ram’s head clone that I wasn’t using much to make room. I have some options now to switch things in and out for taste.

The small dual switch in the bottom left is for the additional looper functions, I mainly use it for reverse.

Also just picked up the Boss switch used to have some options when playing straight into the Katana, but it could also be used for the Looper if needed.

So, I have way more options now. More important to just play, of course, but I have fun messing with different sounds from time to time. Someday, I’d like to have a warmer, fuzzier, maybe Germanium-style fuzz pedal in there. The Muff is fine, but my favorite sound in it isn’t miles away from where my DS-2 lives, so I tend to just click that one. Can anybody recommend an affordable fuzz-face or similar?

signal chain:
Korg polyphonic tuner
Rotovibe
Golden Plexi
DS-2
Wah
Phaser
Delay
Chorus (stereo out to Katana Artist and Marshall Origin 20, which also has a foot switch for gainboost and switchable effects loop)
9D24F635-A121-44E3-9E08-CE7FF1CBDEF0.jpeg

theBedroomRocker

TDPRI Member
I just put together a video with my board build and the thought process. Hope it's helpful or fun to watch. I'm playing a baja tele, prs se custom 24, or d'angelico deluxe bedford into the pedalboard and into a victory V40 amp.

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
Here's my pedal board. DM-3, 81-82' TS9, TU2, Modded Dynacomp w/attack control and TELE knobs!
pedal.jpg

I use a combo of old and modern effects. Right to left TC Polytuner top, 2nd row, Boss TW-1 T Wah, Keeley Fuzz Head, Behringer TM-300 Tube Amp Modeler, Keeley Compressor, Boss PS-6 Harmonist, T-Rex Replicator Tape Echo, EVH Holy Grail Reverb. I've stopped carrying a backup amp and have the pedo board setup to use the Behringer Tube Amp Modeler as a preamp with speaker emulation to the PA just in case my trusty 1986 Peavey Bandit 65 amp ever fails (hasn't failed yet in the last 35 years, fingers crossed).

T-RexPedoboard.jpg
PeaveyBandit.jpg

Last edited:

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
What are the numbers on your Boss for?
You mean the post it note on the ME-5? Those are the numbers for certain patches that I was using the last time that I played through it. 141 and 333 for example are two similar yet slightly different sounding patches with compressor, equalizer, reverb and delay. 211 and 411 are two similar yet slightly different sounding patches with compressor only. i was using them for sections of a tune I was working on.

Last edited: