Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Frfly

Frfly TDPRI Member

PedalBoard2020.jpg

jddub440 likes this.
  2. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Rubberneck is back on the board
    0907201751.jpg

Seba likes this.
  3. Naigewron

Naigewron TDPRI Member

Been seriously downsizing lately, ending up with just the HX Stomp and some utility pedals to control it:
    - Dual aux switch to give me two extra footswitches
    - MIDI controller (top left) to change presets
    - Expression pedal to control various parameters (volume control, effect parameters, delay mix, wah pedal, whatever I need)
    - Dedicated tuner for instant mute and quick tuning. The Helix tuner is fine, but I don't want to dedicate a footswitch to it or bend down to activate it.

This board covers all my bases
    - I'm mainly a bass player in my band, where I use it as an effects board in front of a real amp
    - For our unplugged gigs I play acoustic guitar, where I go direct to the PA (for effects and an acoustic impulse response)
    - At home I use it for jamming and recording guitar and bass directly into my audio interface (with amp modeling enabled)

Such a versatile little box.

[​IMG]

Seba and lupowitz like this.
  4. High Head Brad

High Head Brad Tele-Meister

Running this board into a 1960 Princeton and a Tweed Vibrolux clone. TBH i only use most pedals pretty sparingly (especially with the Princeton), except the reverb which is always on

[​IMG]

Don Rich Rules, Seba and Naigewron like this.
  5. Chud

Chud Poster Extraordinaire

Current state, but will be changing with the addition of a DOD Gunslinger and swapping out the crappy Behringer compressor for a DOD 280.

82CCB963-C66C-44B7-B424-0033A09305AF.jpeg

I’m thinking about switching out the Holey Board for something different. I like it in theory, and it’s cool looking, but it wastes a lot of space by only allowing placement where the holes are. Live and learn.

4pickupguy likes this.
  6. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

IMG_20200923_150043.jpg

7. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

* duplicate post *

artdecade likes this.
  8. gimmefuel

gimmefuel TDPRI Member

Where'd you find the barefoot switch covers?

9. Chud

From a guy on reverb who bought a Tele body from me as partial payment. I'll pm you his page.

10. Gatordad

Gatordad Tele-Meister

My small (#3) pedalboard used for silent play/practice, which is used 90% of the time in my apartment. This goes through a Two Notes Torpedo CAB M+ into a Behringer UMC-404HD audio interface and headphones. I only get to play through one of my amps when everyone is away, which is not very often. This board functions quite well through the CAB M+ and various IRs. I just added the MHP RAW, and it is going to be a permanent fixture on this board.

[​IMG]

Seba likes this.
  11. rbcarleton

rbcarleton TDPRI Member

This is my latest board reimagining. The tiny Donner Alpha Cruncher makes up for the freakishly large Danelectro Spring King. The JDX Direct Drive replaces the use of an amp.

IMG_0073.JPG

Alonious_Monk likes this.
  12. Daytona.57

Daytona.57 Tele-Meister

Latest:

20201014_181113.jpg

RetroTeleRod and jddub440 like this.
  13. Alonious_Monk

Alonious_Monk Tele-Meister

Not my actual delay settings...but loving my more streamlined approach to guitar playing. The VeinTap at the end switched the settings on my Katana 50.

119598475_124573642432553_3377529403118153287_n.jpg

jddub440 likes this.
  14. d-rock

d-rock Tele-Meister

Sometimes you try new pedals thinking they are better mouse traps, only to realize that you love the classics.

[​IMG]

15. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Sold a Deja Vibe years ago like a dummy. Picked up another one yesterday, sounds so good!
    1016201825~2.jpg

superjam144 and 4pickupguy like this.
  16. Chud

Finally got around to taking a few pics of the updated setup. I pulled the cheapie Behringer compressor and replaced it with the DOD, added the Gunslinger, and the Joyo Aquarius delay.

5AF0E84E-2D6B-4C3D-A053-1C9E2D764C51.jpeg

I ditched the zip ties and went back to Velcro so I could clean up placement a bit better. Overall pretty happy with it, but I’m on the fence about all of the amp switches being on the board. It’s not a travel board, but between the big switch for the 3ch Carvin, and the two effect switches for the Fender and Supro, they’re taking up a lot of real estate that could go toward MORE PEDALS!!

superjam144 likes this.
  17. glumlord

glumlord TDPRI Member

Pretty substantial update to my live board. Volante kicked my Belle Epoch Deluxe off. I didn’t think I would ever part with the BED, but Volante just sounds so amazing. Plus the added bonus of multiple heads for easily dialing in rhythmic repeats or atmospheric washes and easy to recall presets makes it a really useable pedal.

I’m running the OBNE Dark Star and the Memory Lane Jr before my overdrive and really enjoying the different textures I’m able to get with them.

My eventual plan is to get a splitter to run this board wet/dry since my main amp right now is a Bogner New Yorker which has almost no headroom, but I still haven’t found the right “Wet” amp yet.

the small board is mostly for at home playing through the iridium. I’ve been changing it up a bit lately but the EchoSystem and Empress Reverb are perfect for playing atmospheric/soundscape stuff in stereo.

[​IMG]

18. superjam144

superjam144 Tele-Holic

IMG_20201019_045311.jpg

Hard to make out, boss looper, beat buddy, electric mistress, good vibes, small stone, blues driver, flashback delay, mini wah.

The only pedal I want to add is a tuner, but I can't and I am done buying pedals. Nice small board, came with a gig bag. Gator makes it. Used flat patch cables. Love the thing. Was tempted by EHX bass simulator pedal, but there's no room, and I can't play bass! :)

(EDIT: The pedals I can 100 percent recommend are BEAT BUDDY MINI 2, the BOSS LOOPER and the FLASHBACK DELAY. The rest of the pedals seem good enough for the job that they do, but are probably comparable with other names. The Beat buddy is simply amazing though. My favorite pedal. And there aren't any others like it really.)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    jddub440 likes this.
  19. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Holic

So...there was a bit of space ion my board left and I wanted to try a Wet/Dry setup after watching a video from That Pedal Show.
    Signalchain: Guitar into Keeley Monterey, DOD Carcosa, T-Rex Gull Wah, EHX The Glove OD, then into Signal Splitter and the Amps. From the effects send of the wet amp into a Rocktron Hush, then T-Rex Tonebug Booster, Red Panda Raster and my Strymons: El Capistan and Flint.
    Signal splitter and the favorite switch for the El Capistan are from DS Custom in german - he also made my multicore for connecting the whole setup.
    The patchbox from SOMO-Pedals - a german custom shop - and the Harley Benton Powerplant ISO-2 Pro are underneath the board.
    Wet-Amp on the picture is a Hughes & Kettner Edition Tube 20th Anniversary, my main amp with the band is a H&K Edition Tube 25th Anniversary; Dry Amp is my first tubecombo: IMG Stage Line GAT 1250R. It sounds okay'ish, but not good enough as a standalone....but it sounds nice in the Wet/Dry-setup. But I'll try my other amps.....
    Main guitar is an Ibanez Artcore AF75 (with some modifications) and a VGS Mustang.
    It sounds massive and I'm eager to try it with the band.....

22.10.2020_1.jpg
    Wet&Dry 22.10.2020.jpg

superjam144, 4pickupguy and Seba like this.
  20. jondanger

jondanger Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

New stuff on here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Used to look like this:

[​IMG]

Seba and 4pickupguy like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.