1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. BubbaTheHutt

BubbaTheHutt TDPRI Member

Studio clean(ish) board: TC BodyRez (for piezo) > loop switcher >> #1 Pigtronix Fat Philosopher > Keeley Mod Workstation (in the loop of the Fat Philosopher); #2 Vertex Steel String > Henretta Heisenberg; #3 Barber BarbEQ > EHX Oceans 11; #4 TC Alter Ego; #5 Catalinbread Echorec >> Two Notes Le Clean tube preamp

For home recording it runs into a stereo IR (4x10 [L] + 1x15 [R]) > Damage Control Glass Nexus (stereo post effects) > recording interface[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8trackmind, j5jarod777 and 4pickupguy like this.
  2. BubbaTheHutt

Studio dirt board: Pedalmechanic Sour Diesel II (Tonebender fuzz w/2 foot-switchable gain settings) > Smitty Fuzz Ranger (Ge treble boost > Si fuzz face) >> loop pedal (for wah) >> Beetronix Royal Jelly (OD/fuzz blender) > Wilson BC109 (Coloursound Powerboost/Overdriver clone) > PNE Sonicblast (Hudson Broadcast clone)[​IMG]

8trackmind and Dann B like this.
  3. BubbaTheHutt

Country clean(ish) board: JHS Pulp n Peel v3 > Xotic EP Boost > Mojo Hand Nebula (Phase 45 clone) > Mojo Hand Rook Royale > ZVex Distortron > Xotic Soul Driven > Ibanez Mini Analog Delay > Mojo Hand RVT

Usually into a clean Fender[​IMG]

Seba, 8trackmind and 4pickupguy like this.
  4. BubbaTheHutt

Rock board: Keeley Aria > Keeley Monterey > Matthews Architect v2 (klone) > SD Vapor Trail (expression pedal to control mix)

At home I like this into a Vox, it also is my "grab & go" board with any clean backline amp [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Seba, Mexitele Blues, Dann B and 2 others like this.
  5. J. Bonkosky

J. Bonkosky Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Here is my stereo board I put together. I use it with two silverface Champs. DEE6B82C-EE92-4C95-BC0A-8247DDBB3B64.jpeg

branbolio, Seba, 8trackmind and 4 others like this.
  6. Chikubi

Chikubi Tele-Meister

Just updated my board with a new Apollo VII the other night. Prior to that I moved from a 24” board to a 32” b/c of lack of space. All goes into a Fender Tone Master Twin.

[​IMG]

Mexitele Blues and BubbaTheHutt like this.
  7. DirtyHippie1

DirtyHippie1 TDPRI Member

The most recent photo I have of my board - I’ve since switched the Boss delay and TS9 around, sticking the TS9 next to the SD9 so I can hit them at the same time (turn em both on/off together, or switch between the two with one stomp)
    The Source Audio expression controls the rate of the Vibe and the rate of the DM2. The harmonizer at the end splits it into a 5e3 clone and a Satellite Helion.

8. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

0715202007.jpg

mojek, T-Bone, RetroTeleRod and 3 others like this.
  9. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Always like too see a fellow Alter Ego V2 user. How does the Echorec setting on the AE compare to the Catalinbread?

10. BubbaTheHutt

The Echorec setting on the AE has, to my ears, a cartoonish amount of modulation (and the Catalinbread already has much more modulation than any vintage Echorec), like having a chorus pedal on. I use the AE for all my slaps and short delays, with the Catalinbread handling long rhythmic delays. I love the wash you can get cascading the oil can setting on the AE into to the CB (add modulated or shimmer verb from the Oceans 11 and you are in synth pad territory). On a big board, the CB would be worth it for its buffer/preamp at the end of the signal chain alone (even if you never used the delay itself).

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  11. Mexitele Blues

Mexitele Blues Tele-Afflicted

I have had a few NPDs since my last post in here.

20200717_161144.jpg

12. BubbaTheHutt

I'm curious about the settings on your Philosopher's Tone ... do you always run it just as a boost with the sustain all the way down?

13. Mexitele Blues

Mexitele Blues Tele-Afflicted

The previous arrangement had it later in the chain posing as a clean boost with those settings. It's back to the front of the chain for compressor duty.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    BubbaTheHutt likes this.
  14. tele-nova

tele-nova Tele-Meister

20200718_174259.jpg I used to run a lot of pedals. These days I'm more content with a few.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Seba, RetroTeleRod and Mexitele Blues like this.
  15. tah1962

tah1962 Friend of Leo's

I just finished updating my pedalboard. I had been using George L’s solderless cables for years, and decided to go to soldered cables. I ordered 15’ of Mogami W2314 cable, and SquarePlug S400 & SPS4 plugs. All cables were cut to custom lengths and soldered to accommodate my pedal layout.

Two major changes was taking a Timmy and a Tone Factor Nebula Phaser off the board. I decided to add a multiple modulation pedal (Empress Nebulus) and a buffer (Empress Buffer +).

I’m very happy with the outcome.

0A7C779E-B4FA-4727-B0AB-AAA58C5BBBD2.jpeg

igor5, Seba, Dann B and 3 others like this.
  16. High Head Brad

High Head Brad Tele-Meister

Looking forward to rocking this out when band practice recommences this week

[​IMG]

17. BubbaTheHutt

That is a fine looking board! How do you like the Fat Bee?

High Head Brad likes this.
  18. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

Yes!! The stock patches on the AE have modulation so extreme as to render them useless. You have to use the editor to dial that back (way back) and it uses one of your TonePrint slots. They can be made to sound great but the stock presets are indeed cartoonish levels of modulation.

19. T-Bone

T-Bone Tele-Afflicted

Now that I finally have a Fender Princeton Reverb I’m able to shrink my pedal “board” down to this. And it does double-duty as a combiner for my harmonica mic—into the effects return input.
    A6D5B74D-55F3-46DF-8FCE-325747510CCD.jpeg 49415B7A-2E14-4E72-9C0D-8CC6CB2538BC.jpeg

20. High Head Brad

High Head Brad Tele-Meister

Thanks. The Fatbee is a recent addition so I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I really dig it a lot ATM. I think it will be hanging around for a long time

BubbaTheHutt likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.