Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Replaced my EPH-3 with an Alter Ego V2
    0822191848.jpg

2. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

IMAG0865.jpg

Obsessed, j5jarod777 and RetroTeleRod like this.
  3. neilybob100

neilybob100 Tele-Meister

So my pedalboard is forever changing. Here are few photos of how it's changed over the last year or so.

I'm currently trying to upgrade to Big pedals

Will update soon. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Kriticaster likes this.
  4. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

Welcome back Open Road!
    IMG_20190825_144145.jpg

5. karpis

karpis Tele-Holic

Tips or tricks on PH-3 usage. I have one and when try to do something with it, I just start looking where my MXR Phase 90 is lying. I really would love to see PH-3 on my BCB-30:(

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  6. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

I run mine just like it is in the picture of my board. Rate at Noon, Depth and Res both around 11 o'clock and mode on 8 stage. I like a little Plate reverb after it.
    There are some good settings in the owner's manual. I'm guessing that the one called Vintage Phase Shift 2 might be close to a Phase 90 sound, but I don't know that for sure.
    IMG_20190827_085431793_HDR.jpg IMG_20190827_085440538.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  7. AngelStrummer

AngelStrummer Friend of Leo's

Little Boss Board:

BossBoard.JPG

scottser, Kriticaster, karpis and 3 others like this.
  8. Jsil13

Jsil13 Tele-Holic

5983DCCD-FE3A-454F-97AE-01DAADFC4270.jpg

Been a bit of a new pedal month for me over here. The new ones are the 70's Ross Phaser, Strymon Flint, Wren and Cuff Box of War, and the Benson Preamp. I'm pretty close to attaining sentience with this thing these days. It may be pretty big (51lbs in it's flight case) but it covers enough for the few bands I'm in.

The Benson is the newest one and sounds so great. It's actually taking the place of the Greer Lightspeed as my always on overdrive that I stack every other drive on top of. It's much more amp like and much beefier.
    The Ross is a great compliment to the Smallstone as well. It's a very different sound and since I have it post gain it is much less subtle.

The Box of War is my favorite fuzz that I've ever owned so far. It nails that David Gilmour lead tone but can also be used for that stoner rock kind of sound and is a very different animal than the Soda Meiser.

The Flint has been written about a lot and everyone knows about it already, but it is pretty great. I like having the favorite switch to have a setting on tap whenever I want, but I wish I could use that in conjunction with a tap tempo, but for whatever reason it's either tap or favorite, but never both.

The next thing I'm looking at is a looper. The Lightspeed is going to go on my fly board so I'll have another spot there too. Working at a music store is both a blessing and a curse.

9. awasson

awasson Poster Extraordinaire

That looks pretty good for my needs these days. Plug that into my little tube head and I’d be good to go.

I’ve got close to a dozen distortions, fuzz’s and overdrives including a Keely DS-1 that I decommissioned a year or two ago so I’ll have to pull. I’ve out and see how I like it.

10. AngelStrummer

AngelStrummer Friend of Leo's

I was using it today and you can cover a lot of ground with it :cool:

awasson likes this.
  11. jannodude

jannodude Tele-Afflicted

Sold half my gear.. kept the stuff I play:

Tuner - Analogman True Vintage mod with True Bypass TS808 - EarthQuaker Hoof V2 - Flashback Delay - Boss Reverb - Ditto Looper

Powered by Truetone CS6 mounted under.
    39E32519-9B9A-46D5-9E91-A48A726005DD.jpeg
    9851EF8B-75BE-4239-937D-6C4598EB6705.jpeg

12. neilybob100

neilybob100 Tele-Meister

That's a great simple line up. All you need. Nice

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

jannodude likes this.
  13. jannodude

jannodude Tele-Afflicted

Thanks!

neilybob100 likes this.
  14. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's

A friend of mine from high school, who's been a professional photographer for about 40 years, took this picture at my old band's reunion gig back in June. Odd choice of subject matter, but I like the composition.

[​IMG]

15. Kriticaster

Kriticaster Tele-Holic

Updating my board on here after I finally got an actual board... and all of the pedals I will ever desire (or at least that’s what I told my wife)

257A7420-265D-459C-9AC2-37BB8E7C1CE4.jpeg

It’s a very Chinese board...
    Behringer Hellbabe Wah -> mosky Silver horse (Klon clone) -> ammoon American Sound -> ammoon reverb/delay -> ammoon stereo looper
    And
    Caline Bass DI -> stereo looper

The three button foot switch gives me an undo/redo button and allows me to select the sample slot...

I’m prettt happy with it all, but the Bass DI is pretty underwhelming... for €25 shipped it does the job just fine...

16. don71

don71 Tele-Afflicted

Mrs.71 convinced me I should share this with my guitar buddies. I built this a couple months back, and it seems to work to my expectations. Its just a mild mannered pedal board with a couple of other qualities. There are details to be worked out but I think it covered my needs..er imagination. I don't think it will ever leave the house as there are better alternatives.

pb1.JPG

My intentions was to build a bench to simply support an Echoplex and have some storage. This in fact replaces a hastily built one that had a power supply and albums and books in the bottom. The old one (no pic) worked fine for the last ten years or so.

Some how, I got the idea to model a basic fender combo amp in dimensions and appearance. That led to what you see here. Its worked on the fly with ideas that I probably should have thought out a little better.

pb2.JPG

I tried to make this out of materials I had laying around. That included some plywood, paint and of course the grill cloth. I borrowed it from the bassman ten on the left of the photo. Other pieces have followed me from various home projects through the years and left in the shop for...another day. I think it cost me a piano hinge some aluminum trim, contact cement...for the carpet runner..stuff or what ever it was, and some casters out of pocket. All the other stuff was just laying around, like another set of casters I didn't know I had after the fact. :D

I tried to build it hmm...sturdy with dados rabbit joints and of course glue and screws. Its not what I expected but I can live with it. The obligatory family photo below. I should mention that I love the radial ABY switcher. Good Stuff!

pb3.JPG

17. wannabeatle

wannabeatle TDPRI Member

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  18. telel6s

telel6s Tele-Afflicted

This is my latest solo acoustic board. I had been using a small mixer for guitars and mic but in trying to simplify my time to set up I came upon a used BOSS V2 vocal processor. I'm using that primarily as a preamp & reverb on vocals (I do add a slight bit of the fake harmony here & there but keep that to a minimum). The other pedals are for the guitar. I use just a single PA speaker that has two XLR inputs with individual volume knobs.

This even worked well at a farmers market with my Tele this past week (my acoustic needs some repairs). It doesn't sound like an acoustic but the beheinger acoustic DI/preamp mellows out the harshness that single coils can get if run straight into a powered speaker.

20190905_170603.jpg

20190905_170616.jpg

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  19. ndcaster

ndcaster Poster Extraordinaire

interesting board there, Jimmy

is one for guitar, and one for vocal?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the two ABY switches: does one split, and the other sum?

20. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

I am using the one on the right as my basic, grab & go guitar setup. I have my Quilter 101 mounted to the board, tuner, delay, reverb, trem.
    One on the left is for my bass. I run all my pedals thru the effects loops on both amps, I am able to use this board with both setups at home. The only vocal pedal I use is the Mic Mechanic.
    I have since rearranged everything on the left to make it more modular. Will post pics later.
    Thanks for askin'.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.