Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Naigewron

Naigewron TDPRI Member

Summertime glamour shot

[​IMG]

2. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

3. 8trackmind

8trackmind Tele-Meister

[​IMG]
    Mine rides around in a pelican case. I don't like futzing with stuff at shows or rehearsals so this is quick, easy and portable.

4. RYAN1987M

RYAN1987M Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

5. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Ad Free Member

6. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

Keeps changing all the time. Love my new Quilter head. Always liked the idea of a pedalboard amp.

Obsessed likes this.
  7. twangjeff

twangjeff Tele-Afflicted

Here is the latest update from my gig Friday. Sure do like the view from here!

Attached Files:

ndcaster, RetroTeleRod and fatcat like this.
  8. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

[​IMG]

9. joebloggs13

joebloggs13 Tele-Holic

I think this will be my final setup. Honestly ;), for what I play these pedals give so many possibilities. :) Now....just one P90 loaded Tele and a few more amps.....o_O:lol::lol::lol:
    IMG_20190701_105335.jpg

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  10. telel6s

telel6s Tele-Afflicted

This is for my acoustic guitar. About three months ago I started booking myself as a solo acoustic act and have settled on a board after a bit of trial and error. The board is just that -- some scrap left over from making a speaker baffle with a 2x2 strip glued & screwed to the front edge to angle things up a bit.

TU-2 tuner > Donner Dynamic Wah > Mosky XP Booster > Dano Fab Chorus > Love Pedal EPH-3 delay.

I also have a a Behringer ADI preamp that gets used when necessary. If it's just me, then the guitar goes into a mixer input with a decent preamp. If I have anybody else singing with me, then their mic gets the good preamp channel and I used the Behringer on the guitar into one of the other channels. Everything, including the DI, runs off the power bank battery so no extra cables. I've done up to five hours (less breaks) and the battery charge still showed 75%. I'll add some reverb off of the mixing board sometimes, but am really happy with the EPH-3 on it's own.

I need better "velcro" that will stay attached to the bottom of the pedals. The strips on the bare wood are rock solid, but it's peeled off both metal and rubber pedal bottoms. And now that I'm (at least temporarily) happy with things, I'm going to cut some holes in the board to make the cables a bit more neat.

[​IMG]

Thing I might change?
    • A tuner with much, much brighter lights. On a full-sun day, even with some shade, it's difficult to see the lights on the TU-2 (or my clip-on tuner for that matter).

• The XP Boost works great for finger picking. But for solos when I'm the only guitarist, it's a bit too much of a boost even at it's lowest setting. If I'm playing with other instruments, then the solo boost is good. But since I only paid about $24 for it, and other options (EQ, Spark boost, etc.) seem to cost at least twice as much, I'll stick with it for the time being.

• The Dano Fab Chorus sounds great, especially at just $19. I never use it too heavily. But the switch is kind of a pain when the pedals beside it just have plain old push buttons. Not a problem turning it on/off for a full song but it is an issue if I wanted to switch in the middle of something.

• I put the Dynamic Wah in there for one specific song I'm doing with a female vocalist duo. Pink's "Perfect" has this pseudo-rap bridge and this pedal works great for it. So I've added it to some other songs as well since it's already there. But it does come on pretty strong. I wouldn't mind having a blend so the original acoustic gets through with the wah added on top (or next to, depending how you want to look at that). I looked up some blender pedals, and the BOSS LS-2 Line Selector, but there are several other things I could buy for gigging before I spend money on that.

Kriticaster likes this.
  11. rosellem

rosellem TDPRI Member

Latest iteration, went back to wired IEM due to getting a ton of radio interference on my audio 2000's wireless (not many open frequencies in our area).

MIM Fender Tele -> Comp -> Joyo zip drive -> Bad Monkey -> Boost -> Delay -> Reverb -> American Sound -> DI box ->Behringer xair16

BeatBuddy direct to mixer for practice and/or if drummer is not available (used it live a couple times)

MicMechanic in line from Mic to mixer.

[​IMG]

Obsessed likes this.
  12. MDent77

MDent77 Tele-Afflicted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've recently swapped out the EHX Bass preacher for an Xotic SP Compressor and added my (1987) RAT pedal.

13. Skip Reid

Skip Reid TDPRI Member

Country board

[​IMG]

Lovepedal board

[​IMG]
    Ready for anything board

[​IMG]

14. Naigewron

Naigewron TDPRI Member

First studio session with the board. It performed exceptionally - We actually ended up using the Riverside as our main drive for all our rhythm tracks. I was doubtful when I bought it, but I wanted to give it a chance, and what an amazingly versatile pedal it turned out to be!

[​IMG]

15. Kriticaster

Kriticaster Tele-Holic

This thread looks like it's been going for a good long time... 2006-2019... 11,294 posts... Impressive!

So adding mine in here too... Lets take it to 11,295!

I'm only recently getting started with this board, but it's more or less complete now... Just the addition of a SansAmp for my Bass and we're done... Or that's what I tell the wife...

So here are the goods, in their current order:

Behringer Hellbabe Wah -> Mosky Silver Horse (Klon Klone) -> Ammoon American Sound pedal (Fender style amp modeler) -> Ammoon Pockverb (reverb/delay) -> Ammoon Stereo Looper pedal (second input will take the Bass amp in a box)

08BABC89-3D33-46FB-A6B6-C217577BBB12.jpeg

Might change the order of a few pieces... eg put the silver horse in front of the Wah... the Pockverb before the American Sound...

Any suggestions... trying to keep this fairly simple yet versatile...

Edit: wrong number for post count... doh!

Edit 2: And yes, I realise that I don't actually have a board yet...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    karpis, Cabronitavoxman and Muinarc like this.
  16. jondanger

jondanger Poster Extraordinaire

New one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DrThunder, wannabeatle and RYAN1987M like this.
  17. twangjeff

twangjeff Tele-Afflicted

I love your board, who made it?!?

jondanger likes this.
  18. cacophony

cacophony Tele-Meister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nwinkler likes this.
  19. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Ad Free Member

A man with a plan right there. Love it.

20. jondanger

jondanger Poster Extraordinaire

Meeeeee!

I learned how to hand cut dovetails making a Christmas gift for my wife, and it has been fun to exercise that skill working on this project.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.