1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. cntry666

cntry666 Friend of Leo's

2. Naigewron

Naigewron TDPRI Member

What's with the double posts? Bug related to the forum downtime yesterday?

Edit: I guess so - Weird things are happening with the post submit form.

3. Chunkocaster

Chunkocaster Poster Extraordinaire

My new mini board. Strymon Flint yet to be stuck to the top of the rechargeable battery bank. I've now wired it with flat low profile patch cables and all fits snug and within the 15.75"inch x 5.11"inch or 40cm x 13cm board size.

20180925_192448.jpg

4. Chunkocaster

Chunkocaster Poster Extraordinaire

Double post.:mad:

5. Huey666

Huey666 Tele-Meister

72068139-4305-408F-84BA-56CAF0AEA48F.jpeg Just added a Malekko Ekko analog delay which is totally badass. Think I’m almost there, but I have a problem with my Phase 90, in that I need a phaser but dont like it in the effects loop, and it messes with my fuzz sound if I put it in front. Think it needs replacing with a true bypass version.

Birdinlays and Cabronitavoxman like this.
  6. jonton2

jonton2 TDPRI Member

IMG_1703.JPG

Here is my latest. Wish I could tidy it up like many here.

7. T Bone Slort

T Bone Slort TDPRI Member

IMG_0556.JPG

greenhornet, fatcat and awasson like this.
  8. Cosmicdancer

Cosmicdancer Tele-Meister

IMG_0818.JPG
    My latest board. The Lovepedal Platinum Amp11 is new. Brought back my TC Electronic Spark Mini, Boss DD-20, Phase 95, and volume pedal. No matter what I try, I always come back to the DD-20 for delay. It’s just so good.

Cabronitavoxman likes this.
  9. -Hawk-

-Hawk- Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Couple additions and subtractions one band goes on hiatus and the other starts playing more often.

IMG_7122.jpg

Added the Drop for some downtuned songs. Removed the Talisman and added an extra delay so that I didn’t buy a $200 dual delay. The RV6 is there for a few songs I use the shimmer effect on.

The Gunshot is set for low gain for low key solos. It thickens everything up real well. The Valve Reamer just came and I’m trying it out. Sort of redundant, but it’s there for now. It sounds very good.

artdecade and fatcat like this.
  10. -Hawk-

Pic of the whole rig. Just added the 2x12 cab and have been enjoying it. Mucho bottom end and not quite so beamy/focused as the closed-back cabs I was using.

IMG_7123.jpg

Birdinlays and artdecade like this.
  11. twotone60

twotone60 Tele-Meister

Image-1.jpg
    Sam is from here in Charlottesville. A great player and the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. I took a few lessons from him and also subbed for him on a jazz gig. He obviously loves gear, but he can also play the most lovely standard jazz on a strat straight into anything. Sam and I had in common a great friendship with Dave Kannensohn, a super dude and clarinet player who played three gigs a week right up until his death at age 97. My hero and I miss him dearly. http://jlmclaughlin.com/post/99570987045/wednesday-night-at-hamiltons-with-dave-and-sam

ndcaster likes this.
  12. twotone60

twotone60 Tele-Meister

Reverberocket II on the right, correct?

13. -Hawk-

It is - a ‘66. I bring it out to gig every now and then. Great amp!

twotone60 likes this.
  14. twotone60

twotone60 Tele-Meister

15. ifallalot

ifallalot Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Here's mine right now

I think I might need another fuzz

[​IMG]

karpis likes this.
  16. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

20181115_183326.jpg

Doctorx33, karpis and Cabronitavoxman like this.
  17. telel6s

telel6s Tele-Afflicted

So it's been over ten years since I posted to this thread. My original post is quoted at the bottom. I still have the same tuner, comp, an Austin Gold OD (not currently in use), home made board and shoes. It's been about eight years since I've been in a regularly gigging band so over time the pedal board got pulled apart as I might want to take only one or two pedals to a jam or open mic. But I've been playing more electric again lately so decided to piece something back together again.

Donner Dynamic Wah > Marshall Ed the Compressor > Sub-Decay Flying Tomato Fuzz > Fulldrive 2 Mosfet > Danelectro Cool Cat Drive v1 > MXR Carbon Copy > Marshall Reflector. One-Spot power supply. The only reason the fuzz is sideways is because of the lengths of patch cables I had on hand. I'll be fixing that.

[​IMG]

The Dynamic Wah just took the place of a Cry Baby wah. For $27 it covers everything I used the CB for plus some extra things. And it weighs a whole lot less and is quieter. This is the first of these new cheap mini pedals I've bought. I'm liking this one so far.

The Comp is set for an ever-so-slight boost and sustain but no chickin' pickin' squash.

The Sub-Decay Fuzz has been a favorite of mine for years. The far left mini-knob controls bias: full clockwise and it's all smoothness; counter clockwise gives you tons of sputtery crazy goodness. Easy to adjust between songs (or even in the middle of a song).

Fulldrive is only a couple of weeks old when I saw it on the Fulltone blems page. I have both a Super Reverb and a Princeton but have always shied away from Tube Screamer type pedals just because. But the Fulldrive has changed my mind, in part because of the little switch to tame down the mids depending if I'm playing lead (use the mids) or rhythm (flat mode).

Cool Cat Drive is being used just as clean boost; the gain knob is rolled all the way down. I never really bonded with this pedal as a stand-alone OD but it seems to be doing the job like this. The CC Drive kicked off my old trusty Rocktron Austin Gold simply because of space on the board. I could see it getting replaced by something with a small footprint like the Spark in the future.

MXR Carbon Copy. You all know what that is.

Marshall Reflector. Digital reverb. Six types (Room, Hall, Plate, Spring 1, Spring 2, Reverse). There are some reverb pedals out there for $$$$$ that I'd like to have. But unless I hit on a lottery ticket the Marshall does the job for me with my Princeton and VHT Special 6. No need for this pedal with the Super Reverb. :)

Not shown is a BOSS TU-2 tuner purposely kept off the board because it serves multiple duties for acoustic shows and on the work bench.

I'd also like to add something with some swirl or ambiance. My Christmas list includes a multi-effect mod pedal like the Donner Square Mod just so I can decide what I want there (phase, chorus, uni-vibe) after which I'll probably get a dedicated pedal for that (unless I end up being super happy with the multi-effect).

Finally, one artsy shot with all the lights a-glow.

[​IMG]

I wish I remembered why I sold the LTD. Probably just clearing out some gear and figured I could get the most money for this one than other ODs I had at the time. Stooooopid. :lol:

Alonious_Monk and karpis like this.
  18. bl28

bl28 Tele-Meister

Made a few changes, haven't finalized the order yet. Haven't even played with a couple of the pedals yet either.

IMG_7944.jpg

Cabronitavoxman likes this.
  19. tele_pathic

tele_pathic Friend of Leo's

This was my pedalboard in June. Decided to simplify my rig, which meant I could sell some stuff to get a 5e3 amp.

This is on a PT Novo 24
    pedalboard, june 18, 2018.jpg

Sold the SUF Amherst Fuzz (that was a hard one for me but the Twosome has a muff circuit), Digitech Ricochet, SD Tremotron (this was fantastic but just too much tremolo for my needs), Vibe Machine (easily the best univibe clone out there, just didn't use it enough), and TC El FB Delay (again, fantastic, dirt simple, just don't use it much). This is all powered by a TruTone CS 12 mounted underneath, which I sold. And I also sold the PT Novo 24.

Now, I've got this on a PT Nano 20 with a TruTone CS6 mounted underneath. This goes into a 5E3 now: Tungsten Crema Wheat!!!

pedalboard, Nov 20, 2018.JPG

20. japanvintagefx

japanvintagefx TDPRI Member

Hello all,

Long time hovering, first time posting! Nice to be here ☺️

He’s my board as off last week.

Attached Files:

fatcat and richiek65 like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.