1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Friend of Leo's

I'm a teacher and am used to being ignored. Ignore away!

2. Kayle McGuire

Kayle McGuire Tele-Meister

Here’s my Pedaltrain Classic 1 (PT-CL1) with a Voodoo Lab 4x4 Isolated Power Supply.

Polytune 3 (Tuner) > Touch Wah (TW-1) > Blues Driver (BD-2W) > Distortion (DS-1) Keeley Mod > Equalizer (GE-7) > Acoustikar > Compressor > Phase 95 > Chorus (CE-2) > Pink Panther (Delay) > Reverb (M300) > Volume (VP JR) > Ditto (Looper) > Hatchet (Buffered Splitter)

I’m quite happy with this setup. I plan on including the JHS Bonsai when it comes to local retailers.

IMG_2047.JPG
    IMG_2051.JPG
    IMG_2057.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG

3. Mr Kite

Mr Kite Tele-Meister

D436B055-A486-4213-89D0-5C77852853EC.jpeg

Here are both my boards - the top one is for my acoustic guitars (soon I’ll be adding a second ParaEQ and getting a smaller di and keeping the big orchid one for quick changeover gigs) and the bottom is my electric board.

Both are pedaltrain metro 16s and they’re both using true tone cs6 power supplies.

I’m not really using the keeley at the moment as I tend to run my amp high and my tele volume low so I might swap that out for something but there’s not anything else I need at the moment and there might be gigs where having that is handy so it’ll stay for the time being...

The electric board goes into a 65 Princeton Reverb ri

Cabronitavoxman likes this.
  4. macatt

macatt Tele-Holic

You're quite right.
    I put one of them together turning the two pieces around. I kind of like that and I can tell which is which; although they are identical except for how I set the controls.

S Mac

Mexitele Blues likes this.
  5. beninma

beninma Friend of Leo's

IMG_1121.jpg

Here's is what I've been playing around with lately. Just made some changes in the last few days. I have an Orange Rocker 15, Pedaltrain Classic 2. I have a One Spot Pro CS12 sitting under there.. installed really nicely and I have amp + pedal board plugged into a Furman SS6B. My house is pretty noisy (I practice in my finished basement) and the CS12 + Furman really help. On good days I don't use the Hum Debugger but on bad days it comes in really handy.

Input is Guitar -> PolyTune -> Hum Debugger -> Kongpressor -> Looking Glass -> Op Amp BMP.

The footswitch is obviously it's own thing.

The FX Loop is Memory Boy -> Polara -> Ditto -> Beat Buddy.

I only recently put the Beat Buddy in on the main amp.. trying to force myself to use it more. Usually I run it through something else, but it makes it more work to turn it on, I've got the space so I'm going to leave it here for a while for practicing.

I could honestly drop the Kongpressor, Looking Glass, and BMP. The amp's dirty channel is all I need 99% of the time. But I am quite happy with all 3 of those pedals and I've got the space.

I could see myself going to a smaller board if i was moving around a lot to go play with people. I'd probably drop the Ditto + Beat Buddy and maybe compressor and/or some of the dirt stuff off assumign I was still using this amp.

I can use the Memory Boy's modulation as a fill in for Tremolo, etc.. since my amp doesn't have it. The memory boy is a new addition and I really like it.

jddub440 likes this.
  6. Mr_Martin

Mr_Martin Tele-Afflicted

My new "basic board"

Pedalboard_Sty_1200.jpg

7. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

FRV1... my favourite pedal... been an essential part of my tone since mid 2010 (maybe early 2011... or sometime in between).
    With or without OD's it just sounds amazing through the AC30...

BBill64 and robinsong like this.
  8. bl28

bl28 Tele-Meister

Started with a Nano+, then got more pedals. Then got a Metro 24. Then more pedals. And now that I've added a couple more, I realize the Metro 24 has to go.

IMG_2461.jpg

9. xgritzx

xgritzx Tele-Meister

as it currently sits. nothing too crazy. actually some of these pedals will probly be coming off soon. still on the hunt for the elusive perfect OD.

Attached Files:

10. boldaslove71

boldaslove71 Tele-Meister

For a minute there, I thought I was looking at my board (Muff, CE & Ultimate)

11. DannyStereo

DannyStereo Poster Extraordinaire

12. cacophony

cacophony Tele-Meister

13. FilthyFur74

FilthyFur74 Tele-Holic

422B815E-AF79-4F8F-881E-3076630674D7.jpeg 5563DB64-D78B-4697-9A88-BCF86BEF7A56.jpeg New small board wired up with 3 monkeys solderless, my spare Cioks DC8 and populated with big box fuzzies. Also, just got a Strymon Zuma, to link with the Ojai I already had, for my big board.

14. Blue_J

Blue_J TDPRI Member

Full range of transparency on there man, noice...

mfunky likes this.
  15. mfunky

mfunky TDPRI Member

That's what I call a mean board... GREAT!!!

16. fatcat

fatcat Friend of Leo's

17. awasson

awasson Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Well done... Now that’s my kind of pedal board!

I’ve got something similar. Three pedals are something you’d see in a music shop + a whole whack of DIY clones of other pedals I wanted.

cacophony likes this.
  18. Sune Andersson

Sune Andersson Tele-Meister

IMG_5156.JPG
    That empty space on the lower right corner is going to be filled up with an Analogman Sun Face NKT Red Dot that is on its way with DHL Delivery right now... can’t wait until later today!

19. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

I'm a big fan of the FRV-1 Reverb... I don't do surf or spacey stuff, just simple blues but I love the tone I get out of if using the Tone, Dwell and Mix knobs on this pedal in particular.

20. cacophony

cacophony Tele-Meister

Thanks! It's fun building, eh? :lol:

awasson likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.