1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Cosmicdancer

Cosmicdancer Tele-Meister

Ha! I play Vox amps and though it’s a total gear cliche, those 3 are truly magic in that context. I will sometimes use the Timmy to boost either of the other two, but I don’t ever use the Rat and Hot Cake together.

Rospo, richiek65 and the tool like this.
  2. johnnywizzo

johnnywizzo Tele-Meister

Here's my first attempt: IMG_0943.JPG

Kebmel, Vladimir, Obsessed and 6 others like this.
  3. milospilo

milospilo TDPRI Member

[​IMG]
    The current MCB board. The Pharoah Boost, MojoMojo and Soul Food are off and the Crayon and GT-500 are on. The Pulsar gets used but is too flippin enormous to fit on ‘Dinky The Wonder Board’.
    Nerd out!

4. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Friend of Leo's

I have the Tremor and it's an awesome tremolo pedal!

johnnywizzo likes this.
  5. WireLine

WireLine Tele-Afflicted

This was last weekend...original VS Rte 66, BD2 I’ve had forever, TR2 and DD3 I bought when they were 1st introduced, the MXR is only 15 yrs old...Holy Grail Every is really nice...all on Pedaltrain board.

640E407A-5586-4DAD-96DE-A263EBE608CA.jpeg

6. johnnywizzo

johnnywizzo Tele-Meister

I wanted one for when I'm using a different amp than my Fender Deluxe Reverb (with the built-in tremolo). I do believe that the Tremor sounds even better than the tremolo on the Fender amp.

Southpaw Tele likes this.
  7. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Friend of Leo's

Yeah, I wanted a Deluxe Reverb and played them a lot at GC, but just couldn't justify the cost with a wife and two kids. Loved that trem and reverb on the DR! I settled on a Blues Jr. and have made it work. I use the Tremor on bridges of songs a lot where I play at church and it has a nice range of depth and the two speed option is really flexible.

johnnywizzo likes this.
  8. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Tele-Afflicted

IMG_4724.JPG

jannodude, BBill64 and Minimalist518 like this.
  9. golfnut

golfnut Friend of Leo's

Here's my little mini board. I've tried to simplify everything down to need only. Eventually when I reach the top of the wait list at Kingsley I'll replace the 2 OD's with the one Kingsley double page. I'm not exactly sure what Simon will call it but essentially it will be 2 Kingsley Pages in one enclosure. And I may eventually rid my self of the Wampler Ego. Not that it isn't a great pedal but I'm not really much for compression. As you can see by the setting I have the blend down to about 90% clean signal. It is adding a touch, but not much. I think once I get to gig levels I won't need it on at all. But I may keep it on the board for quieter at home play.

[​IMG]

10. jannodude

jannodude Tele-Afflicted

Like the Tumnus!

11. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

I just got my "3 in 1" board roughed out and operational. Top pic is my new "downsized" loaded main board. I still have some cable management issues, but it is running. Second pic shows the tuner/wah "module" out of the main board and can stand alone for dinking around in the living room kind of stuff. The bottom pic shows the tuner/wah module inserted to my "grab 'n go"/jammin mini board. I'm using two thumb screws for attaching the module to either the main board or the grab 'n go. I'll be waiting until late spring for some time to sand/rout/paint, build a top cover for the main board and some sort of cover for the grab 'n go. IMG_2900.JPG IMG_2902.JPG IMG_2904.JPG

12. Besquire

Besquire Tele-Meister

Here is my BCB 60:

- Boss TU 3

- Ibanez TS 9

- Dunlop Cry Baby Mini

- Boss TR 3

- Boss FRV 1

- VOX MV 50 AC

It is very usefull for Vintage Sounds.
    And I have a complete Rig in a Box.

Attached Files:

13. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

Nice! The mv’s are awesome. I have the clean on my board. Its so practical, easy and sounds good.

14. Alonious_Monk

Alonious_Monk Tele-Meister

Nice. I take it the MV50 Clean is a good pedal platform? Does it take dirt pedals well? I'd imagine the clean would still break up a bit and colour the tone the more you turn the volume up.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  15. Besquire

Besquire Tele-Meister

The AC Version acts like real Tubeamp ( In own a Pro Junior also). I use it with gain full open. It has a very nice Overdrive. Rest with Guitarvolume. It cleans up very nice. And the TS 9 for Leads.

the tool and Alonious_Monk like this.
  16. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

It takes pedals very well. Using good standalone dirtpedals will work the best i think, like the Rat. I use Timmy to shape the clean sound (my clean sound is kinda dirty).

In full power setting and into a 2x12 8ohm cab i can get it to do its own breakup.... but Thats just way to loud. My volume is 12 o’clock at rehearsal, its very loud and stays clean.

If i set the power scaling down to half power, it can do its own breakup character and one have to adjust the dirt pedals accordingly. So... yeah, it can actually do both.... imo.

I tried and settled for the clean route and let the Timmy and Rat do the dirt, because even though the mv clean can do breakup, it does not do that as good or pretty sounding like your mv AC does.

The mv clean has a very dark sounding character at breakup and my guess (and experience) is that the low end hurts when trying to use the Mv Clean as overdrive/distortion amp. Maybe depends on cab to. But imo mv clean is best as a clean platform.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Alonious_Monk likes this.
  17. Alonious_Monk

Alonious_Monk Tele-Meister

Thanks for the feedback, I currently have a Micro Terror and a 2x8 Panama cab (it's a 16ohm cab), but thinking of letting my dirt pedals give me the gain and the MT really isn't cut out for the clean amp life ha :)

Besquire and the tool like this.
  18. Besquire

Besquire Tele-Meister

Kein Problem.

19. JeffinNH

JeffinNH TDPRI Member

upload_2018-2-5_12-4-25.png upload_2018-2-5_12-4-25.png

20. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Afflicted

BubbaTheHutt likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.