Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. rdo1708

rdo1708 Tele-Holic

Ha! "A foot"

Cabronitavoxman likes this.
  2. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

:D

3. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

[​IMG]

My latest version. It's actually been six whole months since I last changed it. This time, I added the TR-2, and moved the Zoom MS-50G up to the top-left corner, where it replaced the PolyTune that used to be there. The Zoom has a built-in tuner which will do that job, in addition to being my "analog" slapback delay, and whatever else I need. I also upgraded the firmware in the Zoom pedal; it has a bunch of new effects that I need to check out.

tele-bastard likes this.
  4. juxtapolice

juxtapolice Tele-Holic

image.jpeg The new and improved nano board - loving this combination. Blue note is almost always on, the versa vibe sounds amazing, strymon set for two delays and the new Winford doubles as fuzz and fat lead solo tone

Devillian likes this.
  5. jaycoyoyo

jaycoyoyo Tele-Meister

My latest... signal chain goes right to left, ending with the ABY that splits between the Vibro Champ and the Marshall.

--Jay

[​IMG]

andikarasyid, Devillian and BBill64 like this.
  6. BBill64

BBill64 Tele-Afflicted

That's a board I could have fun with.

7. jaycoyoyo

jaycoyoyo Tele-Meister

It's a good time for sure. The overdrive spot currently occupied by the Crayon gets swapped out a lot... vintage OD250, Maxon VOP-9, or whatever most recent overdrive I pick up

8. DannyStereo

DannyStereo Poster Extraordinaire

[​IMG]
    Most current iteration of my board. Currently borrowing my friend's Micro Vibe... I like it, but not sure it's a keeper.

tele-bastard and bottlenecker like this.
  9. TrainedChimp

TrainedChimp TDPRI Member

Here's mine, with dog protection lid - he likes to stand on it to look out the window.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Friend of Leo's

Only your tuner is sideways? Ever since you explained the sideways pedal thing, boards without them are looking pretty square to me. Like an 80s rack.

11. DannyStereo

Yeah it just worked out that way? Lol

I don't really care if I have to do sideways pedals, I just happened to have enough reach to have everything upright. Lol

Everyone should try a sideways pedal every now and then.

12. Hollandcaster

Hollandcaster Tele-Holic

[​IMG]

tele-bastard likes this.
  13. DannyStereo

Still digging the DD500?

14. Dennyf

Dennyf Tele-Afflicted

"Standard" pedalboard
    pedalboard.jpg

"Flyrig" Pedalboard. The ADA GCS-2 allows going straight to the board if necessary. It's my main rig at home.
    fly rig.jpg

15. Danjabellza

Danjabellza Friend of Leo's

IMG_1343.JPG Here's my tiny but bold lil board. The board itself I built out of 1x4"s.

Signal chain is guitar -> looking glass -> vpjr -> 805 -> pinnacle -> EP booster -> magnifica reverb -> egnater tweaker.

All I need now is either a good delay or two, a tremolo, and a phaser. Although, I'm looking into the m9 or similar units to do any and all of those things and more. I'm pretty pleased with my drive section though.

tele-bastard likes this.
  16. nwinkler

nwinkler TDPRI Member

Great board! Agree, it's definitely missing a delay pedal (or two)...

How do you use the overdrives, do you stack them, or use them separately at different gain levels?

17. Danjabellza

Danjabellza Friend of Leo's

The looking glass I use on its own, it doesn't seem to stack as well with the others, the way I have them set. The 805 stacks really nicely with the pinnacle though, both with and without the built in boost. Then the EP booster I'm considering pulling out for the sake of something else. But it beefs up my clean sound nicely, and isn't bad after the drive pedals.

The looking glass is really touch responsive, so I like it as an all around drive, (I'm looking into modding it for an external foot switch to switch between high and low gain to make it more versatile.

The 805 is a great tube screamer. I use it for lower gain rhythm stuff mostly, along the lines of Mr. Jones.

The pinnacle is set as my medium gain crunch/lead sound, and with the boost engaged gets an awesome higher gain classic rock type sound. Boosting with the 805 gets more high gain modern (but not scooped) type sound.

The EP booster I just use as a mojo pedal. I keep it at it's very lowest setting(mostly) which I think is only 3db boost but it just adds so much thickness and sweetness to the sound.

The magnifica is made by foxpedal and is really just a nice sounding spring reverb with a feedback control that can go from basic spring to insane self oscillating sounds.

I had a flashback x4 that I actually traded for the pinnacle. I definitely miss it, but I really needed a good distortion and am very pleased with the trade.

I'm very seriously considering the m9 route (for delay and modulation) vs individual pedals... but then again... there are a lot of really great sounding pedals out there.

tele-bastard and nwinkler like this.
  18. Hollandcaster

Hollandcaster Tele-Holic

Yes! I use it as a rhythm delay, solo delay, a gimmick delay for a particular song, phaser, tremolo (this one could be better), and for at home sometimes I use it as a looper.
    It even can do chorus...
    It has very good eq options too, and is very light.
    The DD500 and AC+ could be my desert Island pedals

DannyStereo likes this.
  19. TeleShredder

TeleShredder Tele-Meister

Ever changing. [​IMG]

20. juxtapolice

juxtapolice Tele-Holic

image.jpeg Update on the nano - this board can get any tone I'll need.
    Tuner-earthquaker tentacle (green ringer)-dls versa vibe-pettyjohn chime (always on)-Winford drive-Capistan. Perfect 5 pedal combo for my needs, finally settled on the drives, this combo rocks

Birdinlays likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.