Show us your Pedal board.

pokett

TDPRI Member
Those dudes are great. Been listening to them for YEARS.

Yeah, they're awesome! When they were doing their farewell tour back in ~2003? My buddies and I saw them 3-5 times here in Northern California and then bought tickets and planned a road trip to Denver for the final show. I got my first job and had to give my ticket to my younger brother and miss out on the trip… at least they started up again!

telerocker1988

Tele-Afflicted
IMG_0042.jpg

BBill64

Tele-Afflicted
Yes. Surprisingly so. I was surprise how pretty the cleans can be. A lot of authority and dynamics in that amp. Surprising headroom.
Here's a tip... switch out two of the EL84s, full power, fat channel, gain at 1-2 o'clock, tone maxed out, bridge humbucker, roll back guitar vol & tone to about 8... Great sixties brit blues/rock tone.

asatbender

Tele-Afflicted
Saw Five Iron Frenzy at Joshua Fest this year, and talking to one of the guitarists later that night at their booth and he admitted the two guitarists were both using Tech 21 Sans Amp (not sure exact models) and going direct, I would've SWORN they were using the Marshall half-stack backline, sounded killer!
I have mine set to get that hairy Brad paisley tone when pick hard. I may be easy to please, but I love the tones I get from the Liverpool.

Jumbotronic

Tele-Meister
Very nice. My goal is where you are at. What is that last pedal?

Two knob Keeley comp. Really love it.

Am I the only one who likes couplers? I find that if you've got a situation where they'll fit, and don't plan on swapping out pedals, they're idiot-proof (i.e., me-proof). I've had patches fail, but never couplers.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Two knob Keeley comp. Really love it.

Am I the only one who likes couplers? I find that if you've got a situation where they'll fit, and don't plan on swapping out pedals, they're idiot-proof (i.e., me-proof). I've had patches fail, but never couplers.

I too like couplers. I bolt down my pedals using the bicycle chain method, so that everything is solid.

Of course I don't change my pedal chain very often.:D

jonhart

Tele-Meister
87623a9fcfd73b5386233d1ed27a858b.jpg

Picked up a BigSky and ditched the Walrus Audio Descent and Digitech Supernatural. The aux switches are from This1sMyne (T1M) Effects.

Signal chain -

Guitars -

89' American Tele
Custom Shop 65' NOS Strat

Whipple Wah > Tonebender Mk II clone > TU-3 > Wampler Ego > Xotic EP Booster > T1M The Pearl > Keeley Super Mod Workstation > VP Jr > MXR Carbon Copy > TC Nova Delay (with aux switch for presets & tap tempo) {stereo out} > Strymon BigSky (aux switch for bank scroll) {stereo out} >

Amps -

66' Super Reverb
66' Bassman into 212 cab with 56' Magnavox P12Ns

mikespe

Tele-Afflicted
I decided to restructure my two boards. I finished the first one today. This board runs through my Blues Jr & 65 PRRI in stereo (stereo with the Keeley Delay Workstation and Keeley 30ms....I still need to wire the 30ms in stereo). I am downsizing my other board that runs through my EVH 5150iii. This board is more for fun and ambient tones...the 5150iii is more for straight up rock/EVH style. I'll have pictures of my 5150iii board hopefully this weekend. I have a couple new pedals replacing old ones due in this week

I just ordered a Lovepedal Tweed Twin with their sale this weekend so I saved a spot for it! If I really like it I may replace the Oxblood with it...

n3qbfuJ.jpg