1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Gatordad

Gatordad Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

DannyStereo - So far so good. No noise and offers 1 - 18v, 4 9-12v 200ma, and 2-9v 500ma outputs. Only complaint is the leads could be longer - 3-12" and 4-18" come standard. I have a PP2+, BBE Supa Charger, and Fuel Tank Jr. already mounted under PT Pro board. Too much work and don't feel up to challenge to try getting One Spot Pro to fit at present.

Obsessed - amps = Blues Deluxe RI with 1x12 extension cab housing Emi Red White & Blues speaker, and Mustang 3 v2 with Emi Swamp Thang. Use Radial Big Shot ABY and running both amps on the Y sounds huge and great - tones are very balanced in the mix - sort of complementary. Play mostly Blues and Classic/Southern Rock.

RDO1708 - I'm really looking forward to the Polara!

Hollandcaster - Have the Simble on separate loop from Archer and Blue Note. Use the Arc Clone v2 on loop with Simble, not bad at all. Don't stack too often, when I have, I do prefer using the Archer to push, its a great pedal solo or otherwise.

Mr. Scary - thanks. Yep, I've come to think I'm a pedal hoarder. Love me some dirt, and many shades of it. Never get tired of dirt flavor of the day or week!

2. IronString

IronString Banned

New to the site. Here the rig I use so far

Attached Files:

3. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

Just now updated my board...new pedal & new Pedaltrain Classic Pro. All the details are HERE

20151105_202046.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  4. Alonious_Monk

Alonious_Monk Tele-Meister

Welcome. Haven't seen anyone using those Jet City pedals, any good?

5. Gatordad

Gatordad Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

mikespe - nice set up!

Is that loop switcher any chance by Loop Master? Did not see it mentioned in the Details link. I was considering one recently, still on the fence.

6. Henfield Tele

Henfield Tele Tele-Holic

You use a Trio live, that's brave!

7. FenderBender10

FenderBender10 Tele-Holic

If I remember correctly from a previous pedalboard thread, I believe Mike just plays at home. Beautiful board tho! Definitely gig worthy.

8. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

Who uses the Trio live? I don't even gig...just a lowly home player

9. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

Yes it is a Loop-Master pedal. I forgot to mention that in the other link. They are currently building me a mini A/B pedal so I can switch between my 2 amps. I didn't need an A/B/Y since I won't be playing the amps at the same time so the A/B was fine...and only $25...but it's been 6 weeks already since I ordered it. My looper was finished in 7 weeks and I got regular updates. They do make awesome pedals though...it's just the wait that kills me!

10. DannyStereo

DannyStereo Poster Extraordinaire

That double tracker is a wicked cool pedal

11. Henfield Tele

Henfield Tele Tele-Holic

Sorry, should have worded it better! Nice board though.

12. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

Of al the new Keeley pedals I bought the 30ms is my favorite! It is so unique compared to normal delay/echo/reverb...even a chorus effect is possible. Plus the enclosure is the perfect size. Not too small like those mini pedals yet small enough to squeeze several into a board.

13. whiteop

whiteop Tele-Afflicted

Don't you need insurance on that board. The pedals on it cost more than some cars! lol

14. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

HAHA...no problem...I had to re-read what I wrote to see if I did say I gigged. Thanks for the compliment! I have never been happier with a board

15. IronString

IronString Banned

The delay is not bad. Have not tried any other ones. Takes a bit to get used to and make to big a move on the repeat knob and it goes into crazy occilation territory, which is pretty
    gnarley

16. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

HAHA funny you mentioned this. A coworker and I were talking about that after I showed him the pictures...

17. DannyStereo

A good friend got one and it sounds incredible with his PRS into a DRRI with some overdrive on. Just very thick and swirly, and the detune option is fantastic.

You could easily go from Andy Summers to Robert Smith with the same pedal

18. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

I'm still learning how to use the pedal but I will say the options are plentiful...Well worth the money if you like ambient effects...

19. DannyStereo

Indeed. However, I need another pedal like I need... Oh wait, I always need another pedal!! Haha

20. mikespe

mikespe Tele-Afflicted

Here's how I justified it. I made a thread a few weeks ago about finding my tone...and that still stands...I am completely happy with my tone with what I already had. BUT now it's FUN time...I can buy pedals for fun and not based on need. I can experiment with new sounds and who knows where that will lead. I have the foundation set...the rest is the icing on the cake!!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.