Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Suttykins

Suttykins Tele-Meister

Absolutely, I run my Brown Rabbit (Rat clone by Freakshow FX) similar to yours but with even less gain. The classic John Scofield settings. Tight and chewy.

2. sacizob

sacizob Friend of Leo's

[​IMG]

3. teleworship21

teleworship21 Tele-Meister

Here's my modest and growing pedalboard for going direct. Just got the TS9 today so there will be some tweaking and rearranging going on in the next few days.

Attached Files:

4. Hollandcaster

Hollandcaster Tele-Holic

[​IMG]

Moved a dynacomp and fuzz; add TS9 and TS808

5. City Sirens

City Sirens Tele-Meister

If you had the pedals in the bottom row in a zig-zag pattern so that jacks are not aligned, you probably could put another pedal in... :idea:

6. xmugmugmugx

xmugmugmugx Tele-Meister

The thing I love about the rat is also my biggest hurdle with it. I'm always finding some new setting to mess with. I guess I'll just have to get more rats so I can cover all my bases. Now that I think of it, I should build an all rat board.

7. xmugmugmugx

xmugmugmugx Tele-Meister

Then I found this at Beavis Audio

Triple_RAT_Distortion_Pedal.jpg

8. City Sirens

City Sirens Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

9. Chrismo

Chrismo Friend of Leo's

Here we go folks - the most recent version...

[​IMG]

10. Suttykins

Suttykins Tele-Meister

Triple Rat?!

That is fantastic! It looks awesome too.

Im going to have to talk to some local builders and see if they can rustle something like this up for me.

11. rhythmjones

rhythmjones Tele-Holic

[​IMG]

Since my last post:

Out: Rogue Analogue Delay. TC Nova Delay. EHX Epitome. DIY Mods Piledriver Boost.

In: BBE Sonic Stomp. Boss RE-20 Space Echo. EHX Holy Grail. Danelectro Fab Tone.

I'm not running saxophone through my guitar pedalboard anymore; Too many problems.

The Piledriver and Rogue Delay are now the start of my small at-home practice board.

So it goes: Guitar, tuner, ABY ->
    Rogue Tremolo, Space Echo -> Musicmaster Bass Amp.
    MXR Prime Distortion, Fab Tone, Holy Stain, Holy Grail, Sonic Stomp -> Pro Jr.

12. revelator

revelator Tele-Holic

image-3821159910.jpg

Mastotron
    Señor Stache
    The Pearl
    Tap-A-Delay
    El Cap
    Hardwire Trem
    Trinity Verb

13. Lazerface

Lazerface Tele-Holic

image-252582100.jpg

My latest iteration:

Polytune
    EQD Tone Reaper
    Germanium FF mini
    Whammy IV
    Rocktron banshee
    Original crybaby
    OCD
    Eh nano LPB-1
    Fulltone gt-500
    Ibanez fl-9
    Carbon copy

So much dirt variety, almost too many options, but I love em all!!!

14. jefcon1

jefcon1 Tele-Meister

The latest sampling platter

Attached Files:

15. jeffpro

jeffpro NEW MEMBER!

Small wah's, large memories. . .

Just swapped out the dunlop wah for the AMT wah! Perfect fit and nice and light weight. Rock solid build though. Now i'm able to get my Memory Man back on board. It's been too long. . .

Attached Files:

16. Chewie219

Chewie219 Tele-Meister

I have the OCD fulldrive combo too. Do you like the OCD before the fulldrive or after?

17. jeffpro

jeffpro NEW MEMBER!

Ocd is a recent addition and I've not yet tried it before the fulldrive. For heavier sets I tend to have ocd permanently on, controlling dirt level with guitar volume. Fulldrive is set to compcut and I step on that for solos with wide open guitar volume. For lighter sets i just use fulldrive and its boost for solos. How do you use them?

18. Gunerius

Gunerius Tele-Holic

[​IMG]

This is my main board, re-arranged today and had extra space for the microsynth :D

I am in need of a phaser/vibe, i want some chunk. So i guess next on the list is maybe the eqd depths or a DOD phasor when those re-issues start showing up!

These pedals on this board are all excactly what i need:

First in chain is the henretta engineering six speed and it gives me lots of good dirt, a comp, and an envelope filter in one practical box :) I really dig it!

next up is the EHX microsynth that i have been wanting since 1999, and finally i got one in a trade a couple of months ago. Smooth sounding

Then there's the EQD bit commander! i bought it thinking it was similar to the microsynth(before i got the microsynth), thought the filter knob was for envelope style filtering. After the initial dissapointment it grew on me, and it gets me the fattest lead tones when i need that, or just synthy weirdness or harsh leads, really love this pedal.
    (i had to get a microsynth as well to get the envelopefilter synth thingie going)

The harmonist (ps6) is next in chain, and also a pedal that is alot more versatile than i thought, i get down and turn those knobs between many songs :eek: it should have like 5 slots with saved settings on it and it would be really amazing, still good though, can do everything from cheezey smooth stuff to more wacked out stuff.

the there's the belcat delay which is a good cheap delay pedal with dark repeats. it lacks the possibility to self oscilate, but i can live with that, i use it more as a reverb on my cleans. it lacks modulation as well which brings me to the next in line:

the malekko omicron vibrato. I use it to make for modulated delays or worn out tape sounds on my cleans. Sounds really nice. slight volume drop i think, but not a problem i think when i use it clean and on quiet part...

the catalinbread RAH i use as an always on thing, with the gaing almost all the way down, I use it to give my excelsior bass mid and treble controlls and it also makes it cleaner a tiny bit longer, which is excactly what i need. I also figured out this friday that it is good for sending the guitar straight to the mixer as well when my borrowed amp died on me...

Last there is the tuner, I have it last to be able to mute everything if something goes wrong or just if it is needed.

Edit: actually the first is the wah... Doh!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  19. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

My FAVORITE kind of Tele - one that doesn't need any effects.
    That is a compliment, not a knock.

~ ST

20. jondanger

jondanger Poster Extraordinaire

Looks like you're using a daisy chain, but if you run that Malekko Vibrato at 12v, you may experience less volume drop. Mine sounded better at 12v. Just a thought.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.