Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Freethenoise

Freethenoise Tele-Holic

AND THE REFERENCE HAS BEEN GOTTEN!

By far my bands most popular song is called 'Magic Man', that short scribble on the front is the hook lyric.
    Brilliant custom job by Mike over at MadebyMike pedal, it's a Marshall flavored overdrive with a lovely full range boost on the side.

2. Snufkinoob

Snufkinoob Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

Pretty much done with pedals now unless I can get the BigSky spring reverb in a compact pedal and Mad Professor release a Mellow Yellow Tremolo v2 with a wider speed range and perhaps an external bias/wave shape control... hint. hint.

I'd willingly sacrifice the harmonic trem and other reverb modes on the Flint, and replace the Voodoo with the Smallsound/Bigsound Mini for extra space, or if not, go to a bigger board. But those non-existant pedals are all that'll shift things about, so this board will probably be around for a while.

3. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

Don't your boots catch all those knobs when you step on the pedals? You must have precision feet!

4. MilwMark

MilwMark Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

5. gee.

gee. Tele-Meister

I built this over the summer. I tried to stay on a strict budget. I buy cheap. The only one I splurged on was the Electric Mistress which was a 'bay find for $70. The danos were about $4 each. I think I'm done buying pedals except I wanna upgrade the tuner pedal or swap it with a Caline CP18 or some other fuzz pedal. Not sure about the configuration though... I need to make some more patch cables first.

Attached Files:

6. gee.

gee. Tele-Meister

this looks like a fun setup to play thru... i wanna get one of those ditto pedals to practice with.

7. Revv23

Revv23 Friend of Leo's

I love my ditto I've had other loopers that are just overkill and also harder to use.

8. Guitarmang6730

Guitarmang6730 Tele-Meister

9. Gunerius

Gunerius Tele-Holic

Hows that Depths pedal for ya? Conisdering getting one... or just get a phasor when that is released..

10. Guitarmang6730

I really like it, it's probably the most versitile vibe pedal out there right now. Besides the traditional vibe sounds it also does classic phaser sounds pretty well and it also a pretty great brownface style trem

11. twangking

twangking Tele-Afflicted

Wonderful thought out selection of pedals. How long did it take you assemble the board in this itineration? I often wonder because my board took about a year to reach satisfactory levels and I've only got 4 pedals on it. :lol:

12. Guitarmang6730

Honestly it didn't really take to long some of the pedals I already had for awhile but my board was kind of just thrown together before with no real planning other than pedals I that I liked the sound of, but I got an idea in September to just plan out a board that I felt would work well in most situations playing any genre of music so I just bought the Bearfoot (custom shop EGDM), The Depths and the Dirt Transmitter and I started assembling it with the rest of the pedals I already owned. So basically my chain goes as follows (Guitar-Overdrive/Boost-Distortion-crazy fuzz-traditional fuzz-modulation-delay-Extreme Reverb/Delay-Subtle Spring Reverb-amp) and honestly I think this is probably the most simplistic setup I could get away with using considering all the types of music I like to play.

13. Lunchie

Lunchie Poster Extraordinaire

I'm jealous of every pedal board with a Skreddy Echo... One of these days I'll order one... one of these days...

14. skerwo

skerwo Tele-Holic

My pedal board:

VOX Wah - TC Nova System. The Tech21 Blonde is a backup solution for problems with the amp (JTM 45). The 3-button-switch activates banks and presets for the NS. Everything ´s coming from the NS in the clean JTM 45. The NS has a very good analog drive circuit.

Attached Files:

15. jnepo1

jnepo1 Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

16. allesz

allesz Tele-Holic

Hey Snufkinoob, in the end you decided for a zippy eh?
    I saw some demos and it sounds a lot like a fuzzrite and company, but more flexible and more... strange (incredible).
    Nice choice.

17. Devintrout

Devintrout TDPRI Member

Yeah I love that. G3 man I use it for everything!

18. MarkB1971

MarkB1971 TDPRI Member

Hello fellow tele-spankers!

Here's my board. This rig is a lot of fun live and it sounds amazing. Pretty simple to work and incredibly versatile.:twisted:

In the actual chain order, even though they sit differently on the board:
    Ernie Ball VPjr
    Boss Tuner TU-2
    Boss CS-3
    MXR Van Halen Phaser
    Dunlop 535Q Wah
    Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive Mod
    Wampler Paisley Drive
    Fulltone Plimsoul
    Mesa Boogie Tone Burst (for solo boost)
    MXR Carbon Copy Delay
    Boss DD-3 Delay (set for quick repeat i.e. OBS Hellecasters)
    Boss RV-3 Reverb
    MXR Smartgate
    MXR Black Label Chorus
    ...all mounted on a Pedal Train frame 32"x16"