Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. TieDyedDevil

TieDyedDevil Tele-Holic

Minor rearrangement...

This is my first board ever that isn't a chunk of raw plywood with a bunch of pedals zip-tied. I'm developing a new appreciation for Velcro. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Boffy61

Boffy61 TDPRI Member

[​IMG]

Just re-arranging mine and adding new lava cables

3. Tarnisher

Tarnisher Friend of Leo's

Thanks! This is actually my expanded board- I used to use only the Blackstone and a fuzz.

The brown channel is a lighter gain overdrive, like a slightly overdriven amp. I use it primarily for rhythm work when I want just a touch of hair.

The red channel is much higher gain, more like a cranked amp. I use it for leads and crunchier rhythms.

I've been running this board into my Orange Micro Terror, believe it or not, and it sounds great. I run the MT into a 1-12 cab with a vintage Jensen P12S, and I'm really liking what I've been getting out of it. Plus it's super portable.

4. bikeracr

bikeracr Tele-Meister

What bypass loopers are those?

5. GKrakin

GKrakin Tele-Meister

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

6. greekxj

greekxj TDPRI Member

Well guys im a pretty new player, about a year and have bought a few pedals lately and they sound great. I made the board out of menards shelving and cut in half. Ran most of the wiring underneath and it looks pretty clean, as clean as i could make it. I know ill expand later but i got some good essentials here and the latest is my MXR phase 90 that i got today, very cool!

Attached Files:

7. gtrguru

gtrguru Friend of Leo's

Try the phase after the chorus too. Its a great pedal.

8. Hollandcaster

Hollandcaster Tele-Holic

I love simple boards...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. greekxj

greekxj TDPRI Member

K thanks will do!

10. tape

tape Tele-Meister

I am jonesing for a Superego so bad.

11. JesterR

JesterR Tele-Afflicted

Current board. I love it!

[​IMG]

12. borz666

borz666 TDPRI Member

[​IMG]

Signal path:

Guitar > Polytune > EgoComp > Joyo Trem > Phase 90 > Paisley > Pinnacle > GE7 > Joyo Chorus > Joyo Delay > Aqua Puss > Boss FRV > AMP

The chorus may get the boot as I don't really use it. The Aqua Puss just replaced my old Ibanez Tonelok Echo/Delay, and it's a keeper.

Not overly happy with the Boss Fender Reverb as it kill a ton of frequencies when you kick it in. but I do love having a big clangy surf reverb so I may change that for a Wampler Faux spring reverb.

The Joyo Delay will be upgraded to a Faux Tape Echo and I was looking at the Euphoria but may get the new Dual Fusion instead for something between the Pinnacle and Paisley.

This is all when finances allow of course!!
    Yes I really REALLY like Wampler pedals and I'm not afraid to say it!

Chris

13. DucksEliminated

DucksEliminated Tele-Meister

My board

Boss TU-2 Tuner --> Boss Blues Driver BD-2 --> Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7 --> Boss Super Chorus CH-1 --> Joyo Analog Delay JF-33.

Top Left is my Boss RC-3 Loop Station, I dont use this when gigging i just have it on my board so its handy when im practicing. I have room on the board so why not keep it there?

I also have a Behringer DR600 Digital Stereo Reverb pedal on the way, that will go after my delay.

Attached Files:

14. Agitator

Agitator Friend of Leo's

Here's my "Jerry Board" that I'm using for a Garcia tribute band.

Not the most "authentic re-creation" of Jerry's gear, but it gets the job done.

[​IMG]

15. DucksEliminated

DucksEliminated Tele-Meister

That Joyo analog delay pedal is a hot buy for the dollar in my opinion. what are your thoughts on it? I see your removing it from your board so im assuming your not to wild about it ay?

16. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

Here's my latest. The board is made from an Ikea laptop lap desk. I put it together about 2 years ago & then put it away. Resurected it about 3 months ago & rewired it. 2 inputs, both going into the Pitchblack+ which doubles as input switcher. The 2nd input is wired with a breakout for my stereo output Stratacoustic, using a TRS cable. The soundhole magnetic pickup goes thru the pedal chain, bridge piezo pickup goes straight out into a LR Baggs para DI into the PA. Supercomp, Giggity & Rat go thru the green cable to the front of my Tweaker head. Tremolo, Microvibe, Faux Tape Echo & "63 Reverb go thru the effects loop, yellow=send, red=return. Made the 10' snake using Planet Waves American Stage cables & a wire wrap. Power is from a Snakepower 9v adapter & daisy chain.

Attached Files:

17. doof

doof Tele-Holic

i got one but i'm not sure if it's defective or not. If i power it with a battery, i start getting crazy sounds and then it dies after about 5 minutes. If i plug it into the wall it seems to work ok. I'm not too big on the sound, very mechanical sounding in my opinion, but once again i realize mine just might have some bugs. i prefer my carbon copy, that's for sure.

18. rocknroller

rocknroller TDPRI Member

Home-made, but covers everything I need;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. mcduff1

mcduff1 TDPRI Member

Here's my homemade pedal board, with room to expand. Korg pitch black tuner. Behringer comp. Cry Baby wah. MXR noise clamp. Mooer Triangle Buff fuzz. MXR custom badd ass '78 distortion. OCD. Digitech EX-7. Effects loop- MXR black label chorus. tc electronic Flashback X4. Powered by One Spot

image-650034655.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  20. andrewsadlon

andrewsadlon Tele-Meister

Don't think I've posted my new board up. I made a smaller one, routed power cables underneath, much cleaner. TU2-Micro Amp-Keeley BD2-TS808-DD3. Crybaby wah not shown. I found a faux leather suitcase that it fits in perfectly for travel protection.

"It's ironic- I used to play in my bedroom pretending I'm onstage; now I play onstage and pretend I'm in my bedroom."

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.