Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. SockPuppetMasta

SockPuppetMasta Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

My current "small" testing board.
    Recently purchased the Catalinbread Echorec and Mr.Black Supermoon. Fantastic pedals.

the Supermoon is so lush/moody.
    Jack Deville is an evil genius!

2. PineBomb

PineBomb Tele-Holic

Oh my. I was so close to getting one. How do you like it?

3. SockPuppetMasta

SockPuppetMasta Tele-Meister

It's a brilliant pedal. You should definitely give it a try.
    Catalinbread really knocked it outta the park with this one.
    Easy to use, sounds great and heaps of fun.

4. linn-art

linn-art TDPRI Member

Here is my pedalboard and my main guitars. I use it for acoustic and for electric guitar - it works equally well with acoustic and electric guitar amps and direct into the mixer. I play a lot of live shows and mainly acoustic. This rig never let me down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Signal chain
    guitat -> Boss CS-2 -> M-Audio Tube Zone -> Nobels ODR-1 -> Boss Vol. Pedal (Tuner Out -> Korg Pitchblack) -> Subdecasy Echo Box -> Lehle Sunday Driver XLR -> Power device

Guitars
    Takamine EG320C
    Fender Telecaster MiJ (E-Series)
    Ibanez AM-50 (1983)

Amps
    Fishman Loudbox, Musicman 210HD, Vox AC30, Fender Twin SF

5. Lunchie

Lunchie Poster Extraordinaire

I been messing around with my board and traded for a bunch of stuff so here is Pedal Board version 9,403.

Guitar > A/B >

A > Crybaby Wah > Musket clone > Digitech BM > Way Huge Pork Loin > EB Volume > Blues Deluxe.

B > Boss TU-2

Effects Loop > Dano Cool Cat > Phase 45 clone > Way Huge Aqua Puss > Hardwire RV-7 > Boss TR-2 > Dano Fish and Chips > Amp.

Powered By a T-Rex Chameleon and a Joyo PS.

I have a loop coming for the TR-2 & Fish and chips to get them out of the signal path. That F&C is used as a boost for the TR-2.

I plan on replacing the Joyo with another T-Rex when I get some cash. I also want to add a Sparkle Dirve and a second Fish and Chips.

Attached Files:

6. Sippo

Sippo TDPRI Member

[​IMG]

Just bought the pedalboard and the power supply. The pedals aren't actually still attached to the board, but I'll use dual-lock once I get to that. My wallet would like to say it is finished, but I still want a vibe and a fuzz pedal.

7. Vladimir

Vladimir Friend of Leo's

Here is an update of my pedalboard, and it will probably stay this way for a longer period of time. The board is still an ugly plank with velcro stripes, but it fits in an old laptop bag. I'll eventually make an Ikea-board, but it's taking ages for these guys to open the store nearby.

Fender PT -> Custom Comp -> Paisley Drive -> Analog Chorus -> Tremolo -> Carbon Copy -> Holy Grail Plus

[​IMG]

8. wrathfuldeity

wrathfuldeity Tele-Afflicted

guitar>george dennis panorama vol>mxr m66 classic od with swith mod>aya drivesta>mxr m108 eq>boss tr2 with speed & tone mod> (thinking about inserting a reverb)>mxr carbon copy.

[​IMG]

9. Chautauqua

Chautauqua Tele-Holic

Here's my current mess... The FBX4 is where the amp foot-switch usually lives, and I may just dump the volume pedal to the floor for the time being but... for the most part this is all and more then I'll ever need so...

[​IMG]

Signal chain is:

Tele Deluxe -> Big Muff -> Wah Pedal -> Phase 90 -> Delay (DL DD1 is being replaced by the Flashback X4) -> Volume pedal -> Amp...

I'm currently building a real "final project" board for myself. This one has been nice to be able to pick everything up all at once instead of having to load up the milk crate and plug and unplug everything all the time. Everything's run by a One Spot and the FB's power supply, but the new board is getting a Voodoo PS for simpler cable/power-cord routing at gigs. Biggest issue is getting the thing under foot if I have to use a "standard" Mic-stand sometimes, but otherwise I can't see needing much of anything else. Maybe a typical OD for when I use the looper. As it is I think the Peavey's Lead channel is so good I don't need one, but when using the looper, you can't record a dirty part and then play a clean part or vice-versa cause the dirt comes from the amp so it's like having an OD pedal at the end of your chain. I really DON'T use the looper very intensively live, and the Big Muff can be sued for any dirt I need for intense loop-based stuff, but who knows, I could decide to ad a "real OD pedal" to it eventually.

I LOVE my Flashback X4... after having a DL4 that didn't want to stay alive very long, the FBX4 feels SO much more solid under-foot.

I'm a big fan of Fuzz and I love my Big Muff's, but I really prefer the old "tank parts" box over the newer EHX BM... the Newer one seems "thinner" and more Buzzy whie the old one sounds "fatter' and more crunchy... Only reason I took the old one off is because I've seen the prices on these skyrocket and I've had some strange charectars eyeing mine in a few bars... I've seen gear walk out of gigs and I'm not really looking to have that happen to ANYTHING, but certainly not to a pedal I couldn't replace without spending 300+ dollars... SO I live with the EHX version and may mod it to get it more "vintage" sounding. And YES, I run it BEFORE my Wah because with the Wah AFTER the EHX BM I get these sort of "robot voice" tones out of it for some interesting "what WAS that???" moments...

I was NEVER really into pedals until I started playing with my current band, but now I find I need to change up my tone more and more and I use the effects as sparingly as possible as at the core I'm still laying "blues" based stuff and I just don't like a ton of effects all the time. I'm certainly not one of those "everything on" players like some friends are... that stuff scares the hell out of me :D

Cheers

Dave

10. MrTstoy

MrTstoy TDPRI Member

Hey I've gotta quick question someone here will know right off the bat ... So I've seen numerous companies and guys on forums post up pics of their boards with say maybe 3 neutrik locking jacks on one side of their board and 1 on the other side (or some combination similar + or - a jack) and was wondering what theyve got going on.. does there have to be some sort of splitter under the board to go from 1 chord to 3 or 3 to 1 (doesn't seem right)? I know I'm just missing something so I figured i'd ask real quick

11. benadrian

benadrian Tele-Meister

It might be for expression pedals or volume pedals that are placed off board?

12. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

I have a homemade board that has 2 input jacks on one side & 2 outputs on the other side. My acoustic has a stereo output. I use a TRS cord with a splitter wired into one board input. One side goes into a Pitchblack+ tuner, then thru my pedal chain to one output to my guitar amp. The other side goes thru an LR Baggs pre-amp, thru the 2nd output to the PA. The 2nd board input is for my electric. It goes into the 2nd input on the Pitchblack+ (used as an AB box), thru the pedal chain to the out put going to the guitar amp.

13. Lazerface

Lazerface Tele-Holic

image-27371136.jpg

14. chippertheripper

chippertheripper Friend of Leo's

My latest incarnation:
    [​IMG]

15. toomash

toomash TDPRI Member

Board updated, currently waiting for my KoT to arrive to kick the FD2 out.

Attached Files:

16. p8t8r

p8t8r Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

17. Harrysong

Harrysong TDPRI Member

Pedalboards

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  18. tekbow

tekbow Tele-Afflicted

Is that a Foxx fuzz/wah/vol? cool is it fluffy?

19. Harrysong

Harrysong TDPRI Member

It's an original Foxx Phaser from the early 1970's. Yes, fluffy red!

20. Suttykins

Suttykins Tele-Meister

Wait... are you Brian May...?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.