Show us them sexy straps!

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Okay, probably lame and not a new topic, but it’s something to do. One poster asked “where is everyone” and I thought maybe a new thread about something that, let’s face it, matters. We 💕 our Teles and buy stuff for them. Personally, I take a minute to consider the appearance of a Strap. Oh, I could just use a rope with a piece of guitar string tied on each end for tying around the strap post. But no. I want something that makes my Tele feel special, even liked… a lot; alright, LOVED. So, I choose carefully, without spending more than the guitar is worth. Sometimes I go for nice and comfortable, rugged and macho, and sometimes a nice tooled strap that’s comfortable AND rugged. So, here’s one of mine. I need some new ideas, so let’s see whatcha got.

Attachments

• 9B38F171-DE4E-4F8D-9A00-204A529D0DC4.jpeg
    9B38F171-DE4E-4F8D-9A00-204A529D0DC4.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 106

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Sigh 😔 I miss the old format. Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be, but change is inevitable except from a vending machine. Who’s idea was it for this thread anyway?

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Nope, but……special maybe? Help me out here, you know what I’m trynna say!

bettyseldest

Friend of Leo's
jeez man ya only waited like 9 minutes lol

1643126168357.png

That looks like eleven to me (even taking rounding into account it's a minuimum of ten minutes and two seconds), but then again I didn't take half a lifetime to build a DPP 335 style, that I didn't even apply the finish myself. Just give @pippoman a little slack, he hasn't even been here eight years yet.