She may be a canine, but she’s also a ham…

Short on cash

Tele-Meister
Dogs are the best friends one can have !

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 10

haggardfan1

Friend of Leo's
Nice pup! How do you guys deal with the tick problem at the moment? Collars, pills?
I've used topical treatments for years now. I used to use Frontline spray, now it's Revolt-- same active ingredient as Revolution but about half the price. Revolt is a little tube of a couple ml of liquid, you apply it kind of between their shoulders once a month.

It does require a prescription, but that's never been a bit of trouble.

HappyMangle

TDPRI Member
I've used topical treatments for years now. I used to use Frontline spray, now it's Revolt-- same active ingredient as Revolution but about half the price. Revolt is a little tube of a couple ml of liquid, you apply it kind of between their shoulders once a month.

It does require a prescription, but that's never been a bit of trouble.
Thanks a lot. Was thinking about frontline and even read the description of this drug on Canada Drugs website, my only concern is if it is not too chemical. Tried few different collars but none of them worked so far. My doggy is kinda sensitive to the strong smells so would really prefer something organic.

Last edited:

haggardfan1

Friend of Leo's
Thanks a lot. Was thinking about frontline , my only concern is if it is not too chemical. Tried few different collars but none of them worked so far
I highly recommend Chewy. Com.

If you order Revolt, they will request that your vet of record provide a prescription, which is pretty easy and they'll email you as to your order status. They're wonderful.

Edit: what I meant was they will contact your vet on your behalf. Flea/tick/heartworm prevention is a no brainer so it's a common transaction.