1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Sharing a my teles

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Ed P, May 27, 2016.

1. Ed P

Ed P Friend of Leo's

Just thought I post my two teles. One is a 1996 '52 AVRI which I've had since 1997. Played and modified to within an inch of it's life but keeps getting better. The other is my Tele Paul partscaster. Duncan pickups, USCGS mahogany body, MIM neck, custom wiring and custom pickguard. Just bridge or neck on the pickup selector, no middle. And yes, I'm trying to figure out a way to cover the headstock decal without sanding it off. I may get a piece of very thin veneer and attach it with some double-sided scotch tape.

IMG_0998 copy.jpg IMG_1006.JPG

Bigpernz, JGOCTO and freshchops like this.
  2. Beachbum

Beachbum Friend of Leo's

Those look like a pair to draw to. Like the name plate. Nice personal touch.

3. Ed P

Ed P Friend of Leo's

Thanks. The plate is actually an acknowledgement of my good friend who did the finish on it. It says: "Custom By [His Name]". I don't want to share his name because I'm a big believer in protecting people's privacy. Anyway, thanks again!

4. freshchops

freshchops Tele-Meister

I just love those Tele deluxe 70's necks / jumbo headstock. I'm a believer that the large headstocks add to resonance and sustain.

5. Deadduck

Deadduck TDPRI Member

Nice Teles. Love the wood grain on that '52!
    I like the bucker guitar too. Why are you wanting to cover the headstock name? It's a Fender neck isn't it?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.