1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Shame -- Nigel Hitter

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by Lawdawg, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Lawdawg

Lawdawg Tele-Afflicted

Only 2 albums in, Shame has made some of the best British post-punk of the last decade.

TwoBear likes this.
  2. TwoBear

TwoBear Tele-Meister

I’m on my phone where the font is very very small and I swear I thought it said hitler. I came expecting to see him put on a white t-shirt with ‘’choose death” In solid black letters. Back in my days he would’ve broke a beer bottle and cut his chest with it. A couple other thoughts are Korn beat him to the punch with the nursery rhymes, And the band sounds way too tight for anything I would associate with punk. Where is the empty bottles of Jack and discarded jellies after they’ve squeezed them into their eyes? Ha. That being said I’ve only listen to half of it and I like it, I’m always open to new bands. I can tell Jeanette would not like that though, she is still into Pantera (not punk) and the Smut Peddlers, which I guess is our post punk.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.