1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Seller on Ebay dropping by to bring me his....

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by flyingbanana, Aug 13, 2012.

1. flyingbanana

flyingbanana Poster Extraordinaire

ESP Viper 400. Anyone here have one of these? Online reviews are generally pretty good. It's apparently a newer version of the ESP 301...which are harder to come by. The seller lives nearby, so it'll be a piece of cake for him to come over and let me try it out first.

Need some thoughts on this model...

Or go for a Peavey Firenza with the P90's? Yes I know that the Viper has buckers, but I have an idea what to put into that guitar to get me some P90 ish tones.

Which ones a better value.

2. originalmatthew

originalmatthew Tele-Holic

I would go with the peavey for my own sentimental reasons...but hey...p-90's.. what more reason do you need?? :)

3. Jakedog

Jakedog Telefied Ad Free Member

Is it a real ESP, or an LTD guitar? If it's an LTD I'd take a US made Firenza over it hands down. I wouldn't even need to think about it.

If it's a real ESP, a high end model, and not an LTD, that's a really top shelf axe. I wouldn't think twice about owning one of those either.

4. flyingbanana

flyingbanana Poster Extraordinaire

Yep..it's an LTD model, but with a set neck and one that comes recommended.

But like originalmatt said...P90's. Maybe I'll pass on this one.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.