Here’s what happens when good plans go off into the weeds... I’m running out of parts to swap and have resorted to using some odd bits from the bottom of the bin. Ive got the bias sorted out and have spent the whole weekend trying to get this conglomeration of circuits to get along together. The trem sounds really good. I swapped a cap out to slow it down. The reverb problem was acoustical so I wrapped it with some vinyl and that seemed to fix the squeal. There’s some hum in the reverb that follows the level but it’s not terrible. The 3 switch pots are for high/low input, bright cap, and lead voicing bypass cap on the first gain stage. They all do what I wanted but the bypass cap switch “pops” when you switch back and forth between stock and tight. V1 is very microphonic. I’ve tried about 10 different 12AX7’s in that position...some are worse than others but they all are microphonic to some degree. I also tried a few 12AT7’s and 12AU7’s in V1 to investigate this problem and the gain problem. They helped but I want to be able to keep the 12AX7 in that socket. The main problem I have been chasing is the over abundance of gain and hiss. I started messing with adding another mixing resistor, like what RobRob did on his Blackvibe to simulate the load of the missing channel but I ran out of time to be able to test it before the warden called for lights out.