Scariest haunted house....

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by oceanblue, Oct 23, 2019.

1. oceanblue

oceanblue Tele-Meister

ping-ping-clicka likes this.
  2. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

Yep they've been doing this for some time now.

Admission is a can of dog food, which is donated to shelters.

There didn't used to be a safe word though. Guess they've gone soft

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  3. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Tele-Meister

I lived in a very real haunted house. It was not a nice place to live, people told me stories, I moved in any way after being told not to do it.I didn't believe, I do now.
    the funny thing about it the room mates would talk about the weird goings on compare notes and stuff, it was just my imagination.

cyclopean and thunderbyrd like this.
  4. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

20,000 bucks if you complete it. if I was younger, i'd give it a shot.

5. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I would like to read more about this. please?

6. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

A bunch of us office drones (50-50 male female mix) in our 20’s went to a notorious adults only haunted barn on a Friday night in the early 90’s.

Pre-kid, prime drinking era, 4-5 yrs outta college.

We were well lubricated.

We get into the biggest, emptiest room of the whole thing , the lights go out , then a strobe starts and we could see shadowy Zombie-ish people coming at us super slowly from the corners. Many of them.

Right then the girl we knew who’d be most scared yells “Skivvie check !” and drops her jeans and stands there with her arms out. This was standard operating procedure for us on most nights out back then except she dropped everything - naked from the waist down.

So, in our drunkenness we all followed suit . 10-12 men and women standing in a circle facing out , all completely bare-arsed , etc with our arms out .

The “zombies” are all completely stopped/confused/no longer coming toward us.

We bust out laughing and one of the females that works there , in costume, but from way across the room says in a scared voice “You all have to leave ...” No one else says anything .

We hitched it all back up and went to the bar we had just come from.

So if you find yourself in a horrifying “scary” situation in one of those places, you now know what to do.

I left that office soon after. They were way crazy/partied too hard . Somebody was gonna get arrested .

7. Preacher

Preacher Friend of Leo's

There was a haunted corn maze in the town we used to live in. It drew people from all over the place, especially the big cities. I knew a guy who worked there that said most of the people from the city had never experienced farm life.

The way this maze worked, you parked in this open field and entered the maze. After you were scared witless by jumping zombies, arms reaching out from the corn, and the occasional werewolf or frankenstein monster, then you ended up at the main farm house where you could get hot chocolate, eat smores and such. It was a lot of fun and again drew a lot of people from the larger cities.

So my friend is telling me he is working the smore's fire pit and a group of city people are sitting on bales of hay hanging out, when all of the sudden a chicken who had gotten out of the coop jumps/flaps/flies up onto one of the hay bales. Apparently the chicken was chasing a bug, and the chicken lands on that hay bale out of nowhere and all of the people sitting around in the circle stop talking and just stare at the chicken. Then the chicken does a cluck cluck clukaw in their direction and jumps off the hay bale next to one of the big guys who falls over backwards screaming bloody murder and then starts running which causes all of the other people to jump and run. My friend is trying to tell them to chill out but they are off to the races. The chicken who was chasing a bug kept going toward them as they ran away screaming trying to catch that bug which only added to their paranoia.

He told me that he couldn't keep a straight face for days after that night thinking about those "city slickers and the black chicken from hell".

thunderbyrd likes this.
  8. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

These days, every other hipster with a house has a chicken coop out back.

dlew919, Preacher and Mike Eskimo like this.
  9. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

Raising chickens is so 2015

dlew919, Preacher and Mike Eskimo like this.
  10. dlew919

dlew919 Poster Extraordinaire

A close read suggests it’s a show. So if I could get there, didn’t swear, and stayed calm knowing it’s all a show ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. fendrguitplayr

fendrguitplayr Poster Extraordinaire

Salem, MA = Halloweentown

dlew919 likes this.
  12. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

I'd like to do that once.
    I'm a Winchester Mystery House survivor so apparently I can take anything.

13. FLHT

FLHT TDPRI Member

It seemed pretty interesting at first, but after reading about it, it doesn't seem like a legitimate challenge to me.

From the link in the first post:

“When I use the hypnosis I can put you in a kitty pool with a couple inches of water and tell you there’s a great white shark in there, and you’re gonna think there’s a shark in there,” he said. “And so, when you have that kind of power over people, and have them do and see things that you want them to see, then they can leave here thinking it really happened, and they’ll go to the authorities and say, ‘oh, whatever,’ and I have to come back and show the footage and say, ‘it didn’t go that way at all.’

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.