Saying Howdy

Johnny1957

TDPRI Member
Hello everyone. I don't play the guitar as much as I play around with it. Meaning, I'm not a pro, don't play gigs or play with anyone else.
I did have an opportunity once while on hold for a conference call, there was about a thousand people on and I thought...what the hell. I opened the mic and started playing. Started getting the little clap hand emojis.. haha
I've got a Spark amp that let's me jam along with whatever I'm in the mood for. I've tried many styles of stringed instruments, from viola to bass, flamenco to electric guitars, and other stuff inbetween. They just let me push the noise of the day aside and relax.
Looking forward to retirement soon. Have decided to attempt a build(and learn), and that's how I found this website. Thanks, all.

MightBeFamous

NEW MEMBER!
Nice to meet you. All that matters is that you play guitar and have fun doing it.
Hello everyone. I don't play the guitar as much as I play around with it. Meaning, I'm not a pro, don't play gigs or play with anyone else.
I did have an opportunity once while on hold for a conference call, there was about a thousand people on and I thought...what the hell. I opened the mic and started playing. Started getting the little clap hand emojis.. haha
I've got a Spark amp that let's me jam along with whatever I'm in the mood for. I've tried many styles of stringed instruments, from viola to bass, flamenco to electric guitars, and other stuff inbetween. They just let me push the noise of the day aside and relax.
Looking forward to retirement soon. Have decided to attempt a build(and learn), and that's how I found this website. Thanks, all.

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
welcome to..tdpri:)

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Greetings Johnny.I hope you’re already half crazy because there’s a lot of strange stuff going on in here, and you’re gonna love it!

EugeneWeemich

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
tips hat...

Telefan65

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Welcome!