Say “No” to drugs!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by LGOberean, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Mechanic

Mechanic Friend of Leo's

Seriously, you can get edibles made from oil . Pharma quality gummies cookies whatever. I can give you a url. Just message me.

I’d rather not. There is to much controversy over this and not much in the way of reassurance.
    Not to mention the leagality issue as Utard is a prohibition state. I’ve used it in the past with no issues. But not at this time.

jimash likes this.
  2. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

Not me. I belong to a few FB groups on CIDP and chronic nerve pain. One of the first rules in these groups, is no talk of suicide. But there is a regular flow of remarks like, "JerryK ended his fight two weeks ago, "Marilyn123 left the world of pain last week," etc. Try telling any of those in suicide-inducing pain not to take any drugs.

stevemc likes this.
  3. LGOberean

LGOberean Doctor of Teleocity

Please see post #59...

4. Fretting out

Fretting out Tele-Afflicted

I can’t talk for your area but around 10 years ago there were docs you could go to and tell them what you wanted not so much these days as the DEA is cracking down and keeping count, I just feel bad for the people that legitimately need these meds and can’t get them because of the way the system has been abused.

Although I’d say stay away unless absolutely necessary as as persons tolerance grows on opioids when their levels get low it exacerbates the problem/pain making it feel worse than it is, then that leads to an increase in dosage and vicious cycle

Again for certain people they can be life savers when properly used

5. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Yes, it sounds like opiods went from being overprescribed to being underprescribed -- both are bad for patients.

I don't have an "addictive personality" -- I've never been addicted to any drug. I'm fine with taking opioids short term, but I would be concerned if I was taking one for a chronic condition. That hasn't been needed, *knock on wood*

6. Geoff738

Geoff738 Poster Extraordinaire

There is a growing body of evidence that psychedelics have medicinal properties. See the latest Michael Pollan book, etc.

Cheers,
    Geoff

7. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Substitute "drugs used recreationally" for "recreational drugs"

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.