Rutters complete builds, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Telepirate86, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Telepirate86

Telepirate86 Tele-Meister

Ive heard all the pros and cons of ordering from him, but for anyone that has one of his complete builds, what do you think? I know his hardware is top notch but are the necks, bodies, fretwork top notch? Do they arrive with a good setup? Would love to know and even see some pics of what you got.

2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Everything Marc does is quite good.

The only things to think about are, he lives in an area where everything is very expensive. And his operation is small enough that orders can come in fast enough to swamp the place. My suggestion would be to get him started on your project, then stay out of the way and be delighted when it is complete.

3. jackal

jackal Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

You can check out my post entitled NGD--WOW! I received my complete build yesterday and it's exactly what I wanted. Marc does great work at a fantastic price.

4. DavidP

DavidP Friend of Leo's

Not a full build, but I bought a sugar pine 2-pickup Cabronita body with rear control cavity routed for vol/tone/toggle switch, and Mary Kaye nitro finish from him a few years ago. It was/is an excellent piece -- one of my main gigging guitars!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.