1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Ron Kirn Owners/ Appreciation Club

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by Jazzmasterfan, Jun 13, 2009.

1. static111

static111 Tele-Meister

@DavidP
    I had a ol blackie, sold it in a time of a financial squeeze. Mine had the thicker 50s neck and a reverse control plate. I have never owned a guitar that lent itself so well to playing. It made me want to practice the boring stuff like scales and theory. It was really a joy to hold. Additionally the stock pickups are amazing! I thought I wanted something hotter and replaced them with some lollar specials for about two weeks, but then switched them back to The original pickups that Ron included. Someday Finances permitting I will hunt down 0982 or else have rom build me a new one. Truly great guitars. Get it you won’t be disappointed.

PacificChris and Greggorios like this.
  2. jimmieg

jimmieg TDPRI Member

I just ordered a Kirn T type....should have it in about four months or so. After shopping for a good while and almost ordering a CS Tele, I called Ron and had a good conversation and think I made a good decision. Will post pictures once I have it. Can't wait!

3. corbo

corbo TDPRI Member Silver Supporter

Just ordered a second T from Mr Kirn. Here are some shots of my first :) IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0267.JPG IMG_0259.JPG

jimmieg and irie like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.