Roll Dice The!

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I was trying to come up with a dodge comment and just couldn’t perform…

I know one thing, dodges have the most rust and rot on them than any other vehicles around here

I’m sorry dodge guys but even you have to see it

Same here. Lots of rot, even on ones that aren't very old.

I used to work in landscaping, used a variety of pickups each day. Doing that kind of work you soon see where brand reputations come from - which are workhorses, and which aren't.

To be fair, dodges break fairly predictably.

I’m not a fan of them, but if properly maintained they’re no better or worse than the other two.

My opinion only. Just because I see them at job sites every day.

But, there’s nobody that has a bigger chip on their shoulder/inferiority complex than the Dodge guys.

Or I guess “Ram”. 🙄 There are no Dodge trucks anymore

“Roll the dice“ . Any of those guys that put crap like that on their vehicles are the same guys that at the end of the night at the bar are the people who say “you looking at me ?! you got a problem man?!”

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
Saw this in traffic today.

It's about as craptacular as a misspelled tattoo. No regerts!

Roll-Dice-The.jpg
Your photo is disguising whether or not it is one of those transgender pickups - male body parts added after it left the manufacturer.

boneyguy

Doctor of Teleocity
On a walk with my wife we saw a work van in a driveway. It apparently was owned by a painting company with the name very nicely and professionally applied to the sliding side door which happened to be open. With the door slid open what was displayed was the name 'Green Pain'....the 'ting' had been hidden by the sliding door. I thought that was pretty funny and perhaps could have been avoided by some better planning...as we past I think my comment was "well, that's unfortunate..."

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
Your photo is disguising whether or not it is one of those transgender pickups - male body parts added after it left the manufacturer.

I didn't notice any "♫ compensating ♬" dangly bits hanging under the back of the truck.

One thing that's common around here (Chesapeake Bay...that's the bridge towers, background right) are trucks decorated with the name of the driver's boat on the tailgate. I figure that's what this is here. Eggzibit A:

Roll-The-Dice-Boat.jpg

RetiredUnit1

Tele-Holic
Dodge envy, it's ugly.... the only thing worse is "Mustanxiety". Everyone needs to rev their engines when I'm in my mustang, even tho I have a "No, I don't want to race" bumper sticker.....

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
You know the TDPRI must be getting to me. When you simply read the message left to right, it makes perfect sense. Your eyes see Roll, drop down to the, then back up to dice. C'mon boys, it's not that hard. ;)

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I showed this pic to Sherlock Holmes. He said it was elementary my dear TD, the man driving the carriage is working in cahoots with another fellow driving directly in front of the poster. The intent was while the OP was busy filming the caption on the back of the elaborate carriage, the fellow in front of the OP would jam on his brakes and be hit from the arears. A third party in the gang, would be there to testify as to WHO was wrong in the sordid incident.

RetiredUnit1

Tele-Holic

I never watched it. uhhh.... I don't get it.... lol.... I have a BMW, a Subaru, a 1967 Jeep Gladiator (8 feet wide, 17 feet long), had and explorer, had a toyota, still have a mustang, a durango and a ram. I'm an equal opportunity car driver...

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
I never watched it. uhhh.... I don't get it.... lol.... I have a BMW, a Subaru, a 1967 Jeep Gladiator (8 feet wide, 17 feet long), had and explorer, had a toyota, still have a mustang, a durango and a ram. I'm an equal opportunity car driver...
The star of the show is a hapless, economically challenged, middle aged, shoe salesman. In the 1990s his car is an early '70s Dodge held together with coat hangers and bubblegum. His old broken down Dodge is the butt of many jokes on the show.

BTW, I had a Dodge Challenger for 10 years and now have a Chrysler 300, so I like Dodges and Chryslers.

20170112_170737-1.jpg
20170112_170641-2.jpg
20220423_164643.jpg
20220423_164707.jpg