1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Roland Micro Cube

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Ted Witton, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Ted Witton

Ted Witton Tele-Meister

I was recently considering and then rejecting the idea of selling my Cube 80GX which has been a reliable amp. I had never seen inside the amp and started trawling the Internet, for a repairer's take on this brand when quite by chance I came across a series of videos by Andertons, back in 2012, trying to destroy one of the breed by throwing it, shooting arrows at it, playing drums through it and finally setting fire. to it Hilarious but a testament to Roland Boss! Apologies to those of you who have already seen the vids.

crazydave911 and two mils high like this.
  2. crazydave911

crazydave911 Doctor of Teleocity

I've had a Micro Cube for 12 years, and it's unreal how long the batteries last. I've played 8 hours at my kids uncle's house on the 4th of July every year (plugged in at home) and it was 5 years before it needed batteries. Unlike the 10GX which can be changed with phone app. I have 6 effects, some I use and some I have no use for AND can be used for a mic :). There are 6 amp models though I stick with Brit Combo for a Vox sound. New or used they are more expensive than a 10GX (which I want) but rightfully so, the flexibility especially for busking is only matched by the one with a looper but most aren't that sophisticated lol. Any questions I can answer just let me know

Dave

3. harpdog

harpdog Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

Love my Micro Cube

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.