Rob Robinette website

Ten Over

Tele-Afflicted
It pops right up on my brand new computer. It won't load on another computer that is a few years old. Lots of sites won't load on my older computer or it says that their certificate has expired. My son says it's because the operating system is outdated on the older one.

bluesintheblood

Tele-Meister
It pops right up on my brand new computer. It won't load on another computer that is a few years old. Lots of sites won't load on my older computer or it says that their certificate has expired. My son says it's because the operating system is outdated on the older one.

this has exactly been happening to me on my mac as well the last month or so, everything I can find tho says is I'm up to date....FRUSTRATING, coz now I have to go thu a bunch of extra 'moves' to get to so many sites that are being blocked for this 'certificate'....don't know what is out of date on the computer...???

DavidP

Friend of Leo's
Nuthin here except a message finally appearing that the site can't be reached/took too long to load...
FWIW, I'm running Mac OSX Catalina 10.15.7

backalleyblues

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Having issues too, I'm running a Mac OS 11.4, both Safari and Firefox won't load...

Edit: got a message that says the server isn't responding...

Franc Robert

bluesholyman

Friend of Leo's
It does appear to be down at the time of this post. I think comcast is having issues or his server bought the farm. Could be a number of things, but I would expect it to be back up at some point

Not sure where Rob hosts from, but Atlanta area is reporting significant outages for Comcast. If everything to his site goes through Atlanta, that might explain whats happening.

Last edited: